Help! Should I finish this one?

:framed_picture: Preview

:information_source: Details

:memo: Notes

The part that is scripted is SPOT ON, IMO. But the audio is…eh…The video quality is absolute atrocious SHITE!! Needing some feedback on whether it should be finished AND if anyone knows where a higher quality vid is.
Thanks.

SIGH…another goddamn catchy pop tune…

:clock1: Length

:movie_camera: Video link

I Wanna Fuck Music Video, Free New Fuck Porn 11: xHamster | xHamster

:file_folder: Script

I Wanna Fuck Music Video, Free New Fuck Porn 11 xHamster xHa.funscript (44.2 KB)

3 Likes

Your PMVs are too good to spend time on something that has so many marks against it. It sounds like you’re not into it anyway. If it was me I would chop the video, put some better music on, and just enjoy what you’ve got.

You might also be interested in the “Cumslut Theater” PMVs. I like the music choices because they’re usually meant to be fun and silly. I particularly like the Christy Mack and Chanel Preston ones.

1 Like

thanks for your input! Can always rely on good advice from the ole Burt!
Are the cumslut theater pmvs on spankbang?

1 Like

oh yeah. i see them. AND THEY ARE ALL RELATIVELY SHORT! good when scripting but bad when using the script.

1 Like

That’s what playlists are for!

tbh its not the video quality but the script + audio that makes the experience great!

thanks. i have worked hard on the script to get it just right. and the audio is not bad for the part i scirpted. it just seems to go downhill after that. hell, i.ll probably put it on a backburner and finish it at some point

1 Like

Nothing wrong with doing that. I’ve had to do that with a few scripts (some I have left for 4+ months before going back & finishing up). I currently have one that’s about 60% done and it has been that way for about a year, lol

heh. thanks, scibbles. i’ll probably finish it at some point.