Help with creating a beatbar in Davinci Resolve?

I’ve just finished a faphero video with a host and multiple rounds. However it does not have any beatbars. I saw that there were some tutorials on how to make beatbars for adobe aftereffects but I’d rather avoid using that as I’ve been learning davinci resolve. If anyone has any experiance with this please let me know! After I add a beatbar I want to try and learn how to make a funscript file for it as well.

Do you know how to use fusion? And youre working with the paid version or free? It is a bit more complex than probably something that is just typed out. A visual is helpful but;

beats2bar is probably what you want. If you need help using github, the code is broken, or something like that let me know I can help.

1 Like

Thanks!! I’m working with the free version but am fine with upgrading at some point. Mostly was adverse to adobe because I don’t like their subscription model. I am still new to the fusion page and video editing as a whole. I’ve been watching tutorials on the fusion page as well. The link you posted looks promising! I’ll look into that!

To anyone else who might be running into this issue, I have found this tutorial

https://milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24158

Going to start trying it out!