I noticed that when I put gifs as apart of the preview section, they show up as gifs in the post but not on the thumbnail. Got no clue how the others are doing it so would like some help if possible
They have to be 200x140. Heres a handy guide
This tutorial is about quickly producing GIFs that are just 200*140, which is the dimension that is guaranteed to stay animated as topic thumbnail.
[hvcAsgk5]
We are going to use ShareX .
In its main window, click “Hotkey settings…”.
[image]
We are going to add a hotkey that’s unique to this workflow.
[image]
[image]
Select the newly created hotkey, click “Edit…” or the icon next to it.
[image]
Under “Capture”, check “Override capture settings”.
[image]
Go to “Scre…
Or you can just use https://ezgif.com/ to resize them
sorhsmr
September 16, 2026, 11:53am
4
Personally, I use FFmpeg with ChatGPT. It just gives me the command to paste into CMD and that’s it.