How do you guys prevent the aching feeling after a session?

@hifushvu012
Haven’t heard of xlube, I assume it is water based? I read the description and you essentially add water and mix it up, but I’m not entirely sure if it’s water based, and not water activated thus not suitable for use with onaholes.
Do you just place a bottle cap’s worth into a 500ml bottle and mix it up for storage? Or do you mix only when you are using it?

I made the mistake as well on buying based on stars(rookie mistake). I haven’t tried fleshlights before but from what I have read onaholes are more comfortable since they tend to be softer than fleshlights. And I have gotten some really soft ones that are phenomenal. I would recommend those I have mentioned to you in my earlier reply. Downside is onaholes are not as durable as fleshlights. Though the tomax onaholes are really durable and great.

@Jupiter
Yeah definitely agree with those points, after experimenting I also found out that soft sleeves feels satisfying, similar to a good workout without feeling the tenseness. Could you elaborate on how you would go about loosing the upper part of the sleeve? Thanks.

1 Like

@anon12042207
For xlube. Its literally 2 ingredients. The powder itself and the water you add. No sugars, no oils, no smell. Nothing. Youre right for the mixing in the powder and 500ml or a water bottle’s worth. That should be good for a while. As for the not suitable part. It is water based. When i said water activated. You can do this with any water based lube. When you put in lube and you use it for a long time. Water is going to evaporate. It makes the material kinda sticky and can cause friction burn. Putting more lube in isnt the answer because it just repeats the problem and it kinda dulls the sensation. The materials to make the lube are still inside. So you spray water and it “reactivates” the lube. You can use the method with the current lube that you use. Only reason i like xlube is because i can make the lube thicker so i dont have to keep reapplying lube and instead, i just spray water to dilute it on the spot and reactivate it. This method is fairly known to fleshlight users sub. Im sure if you search it here. You’ll find people talking about it.

As for the soft materials. I personally dislike using onaholes with the hand this way. I dont like how it flops around when you stroke up. So i opted for the firmer ones. I decided that because i couldnt use onaholes on my launch and osr til i bought the onahole attachment for the osr. Now the soft materials are king because theyre more comfortable and easier to fit in the attachment. The firm ones are hard to shove in to the attachment. Among the stars, i picked the textures im interested anyway. Also i think fls are plenty soft enough. Some sleeves are softer than others. I just like using fleshlights overall because its easier to store and clean. I dont like the cleaning strats onaholes require.

2 Likes

@anon12042207 the writeup on xlube by @hifushvu012 is right on point. I too have a spray bottle and one spray will reactivate the lube, no need to reapply too often.

As for widening the sleeve, I simply bought a pair or surgical scissors and basically carefully carve out the inside of the sleeve to create more room at the top. This literally solved some weird sensitivity discomfort issue I was having on the head. It doesn’t matter how tight the rest of the sleeve is as long as there is some extra room at the top.

Our members comes in different shapes and sizes, but I hope this little bit of information helps someone who might need it. I was at my wits end with this problem for a long while.

2 Likes

I have switched to lotions instead of lube. It is way easier to clean my myself up after a session, especially if I’m cramming before work like a college student before finals who’s parents will not take them back. It discolors the sleeve faster but I don’t care what it looks like. Cleaning the sleeve is nearly the same, plus I cycle my sleeves a little faster. For the price, its worth it, plus lotion is cheaper and offsets the cost of the sleeve rotation. Plus plus I didn’t clean myself as well as I thought one morning (because a wise man never leaves the house with a loaded gun) and it crusted my skin in a weird way by the end of the day. Lotions are meant to be left on the skin and I have not had a problem since. And since I have used this tactic for the last year and my spork has not fallen off yet, I am considering a win. Mostly though I just throw the sleeve on the shower floor and am just careful where I stand.

1 Like

I had this problem with tight sleeves, ruined my orgasms! Switched to looser and it feels much better.

3 Likes