How do you script PMV/HMV's?

Hello,

Been making regular action scripts for a while now and thought of learning how to script a PMV. I’m usually going with default mode when creating action based scripts but for a PMV that’s really difficult.

I have played around with a PMV using alternating mode but i’m not really getting a satisfactory outcome.

Any secrets the PMV masters can share? :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

In OFS you can toggle between frame view and Tempo, it even has time signatures too.

I usually just use all8.com to tap the bpm out or google the song and line up the wave with the start of a bar and work from there :slight_smile:

2 Likes

From my experience of attempting to script action-based pmv’s, you have to be very selective with the pmv’s you pick. If the transition of scenes is quick it won’t be as great a script section as you would think. If there isn’t enough time for a scene the script can end up feeling like random jitters. Finding pmv’s with transitioning scenes with action is ideal. for example, SecretPMV’s https://spankbang.com/67zre/video/get+down+pmv+orig+by+secretpmv has a fair amount of action throughout that flows well. On the other hand, JBPmv’s https://spankbang.com/67x63/video/pmv+sensual+propably+jbpmv although well made has softcore intertwined in the pmv.

1 Like

ayo thanks for this info!

Can you kindly elaborate more on the tap for beats tool at all8.com? i’m quite confused hehe. Should i listen to the song and just tap the a key there when i hear beats? might be a stupid question.

Also i’m not sure what you mean with googling the song and lining up the wave with the start of a bar. :crazy_face:

Do exactly that…listen to the song and play it like you are playing a instrument. Go back and change and edit points and things that happen in the song though. Just 0 to 100 over and over to the beat isn’t a good PMV script, even if it’s to the beat.

1 Like

Yeah for sure, sites like tunebat.com let you search a song and get its bpm. As for all8.com just use a key on your keyboard and tap along with the song to get close enough, and the alignment is like this:

ppppp.PNG

Adjust the slider under “Tempo” until you get the beats to line up close enough and mess with the measurements too when needed, you’ll get it with enough messing with :slight_smile: :+1:

1 Like

Thanks alot for this. Now i have a good idea on what to do :slightly_smiling_face:

With all these motion tracking tools and beat mappers…the editing is going to be longer than just doing it yourself…in my experience.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.