How to script in OpenFunScripter - video tutorial

It is. For now I suggest looking into How to get started with scripting for some tips.

1 Like

How would i set the min and max vibration intensity for the likes of the max 2.

I’ve never scripted for vibration toys, but from what I understand position 100 in the script is for the most intense vibrations and 0 for the least or none. You might want to create some basic script where you put different values and see how it works for you, it doesn’t have to match the action, just something you could try.

I just uploaded the last part and the tutorial is now completed :sunglasses:

It wasn’t easy and took a while. Hopefully it will help anyone who wants to improve their scripting and give some ideas about how to script different things. I also added a little part about motion tracking that wasn’t in the plans, but it is so cool that I had to. There is also a lot more text on the screen because some people had problems with understanding TTS (it sometimes sounds weird).

Because I don’t want a situation where at some point the tutorial might disappear (because I’m no longer around or the site changes or the spankbangs servers are hit by the meteor) anyone can use and share it however you see fit. I also uploaded the files to my Mega, where you can download uncompressed, better quality versions of the tutorials. Remember to import the files before downloading - Tutorials on MEGA.nz

Edit: Btw if you don’t want to download the tutorials there is a spankbang link in the main post :wink:

6 Likes

Great job Husky! Thx! :+1:

1 Like

Husky, thanks so much for this tutorial, it’s great! I’ve been using JFS but was drawn over by the chance to try the automated scripter. I was a little daunted but your video has helped hugely!

I just have one question about OFS though - does anyone know if there’s a way to select a group of strokes and reduce or increase them all proportionately, thus re-sizing the strokes recorded by the automated scripter in a more convenient way? The only way I understand is to select all top or bottom points or whatever and move them together, so if you have a bunch of upper points that are around 90 and a load that are around 50, they’d all be reduced by the same number, which wouldn’t be proportionate. i.e. if you drop them all by 30 you’d now have 60 and 20 as the upper points, which is not the same thing at all, if you see what I mean. Ideally as the 90 goes down to 60, the 50 would go down to around 33 or so, rather than 20.

1 Like

I don’t think you can do that without lua scripts so I made them for you. Both scripts can increase/decrease top or bottom points in the selection by a percentage amount. You can use positive and negative values to achieve what you want.

1 Like

Oh that’s fantastic, thanks! I’m away for a couple of days now but will check this out later in the week.

I got all the necessary utilities, but nothing happens when I click the ofs executable

Did you tried both exe and zip installers? No clue what could go wrong

also i was tried two ways

OFS cannot find ffmpeg.exe - Is there a specific location needed? I have the .exe in the OFS install folder…

My ffmpeg is in C:\Users\rukkert\AppData\Roaming\OFS\OFS_data

Thank you, putting ffmpeg.exe in my local version of that location was successful!

I installed the latest version of OFS today but I thought it had some sort of auto scripting function? is that not the case?

Yes the motion tracking funscript generator see this link:

This is a great tutorial. Thank you.

Quick question - would this tool work producing scripts for audio only?

Yes, it does. I made several audio-only scripts in OFS. The waveform function helps a lot in that too.

Problem with install OpenFunscripter =
I have installed all three things (OFS, Microsoft Visual and the LAVFilters). But now, when i want to start the OFS - nothing to see. The program doesn’t begin to work. There is not error information. Only no response. I have no idea, what could i to do now.

1. Check OFS.log file located under:
    C:\Users\your_username\AppData\Roaming\OFS\OFS_data
    Maybe there is some lead to what’s causing the problems.

2. Try opening config.json and set: "force_hw_decoding": true (false is by default)

3. Try deleting the OFS folder in AppData to reset all settings and see if it helps.