OpenFunScriper (or OFS) is an open-sourced tool made by @gagax123 that lets you create funscripts for your interactive sex toys. This tutorial was made in order to introduce new people into the world of scripting in OFS, but since the purpose of this software is very similiar to JoyFunScripter it might be used to gain some knowledge on it too.
The tutorial is voice acted by TTS, thus it might be hard to understand by people not fluent in english. To make it easier each part has a pdf file with every word written down.
The videos are hosted on Mega, so please import them before downloading. Hopefully they won’t get taken down. You can download the tutorials and do with them whatever you want - you can reupload and share it, you can use it to make your own version etc. - I don’t really care about it.
Thank you for this Husky. I skimmed thru the videos and they look very well put together. I think this will help me get into scripting more. Thanks again and enjoy your break!
I’m usually going frame by frame or use repeat function like between 10:21 and 11:00 in the 2nd part of the tutorial and adjust points position along the way.
Hi, not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I’m having trouble opening the downloader. I keep getting ‘windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. you may not have the appropriate…’. I’ve tried running it as admin but no luck. Any advice?
Yes I’ve tried what the forum said, checked perms and even allowed it in my security. The error does occur when I double click the .exe file. It’s in my downloads folder, not sure if that means anything.
Hmm, weird. Did you try to download the .7z file and unpack it with WinRar / 7-Zip?
With this way you would skip the whole installation path and just run the OFS.exe directly without the need of an installation.
Hi, im trying to install OpenFunScripter on my windows 10 pc to try to create my own scripts. When I download the .exe from github and try to run the application i get a system error that says “the code execution cannot proceed because VCRUNTIME140_1.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.” I tried reinstalling and the same error occurs. I thought I had the prerequisites downloaded aswell?(Ran Lavfilter.75 installer.exe, and when I try to Install Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable Update 3 it says I already have version installed. Was wondering if anyone could tell me what’s wrong, as I am a complete noob when it comes to computer stuff. Sorry for my naivety, and thanks for your time.
Is there a way to multiply a group of selected nodes (the handy position points on the graph)?
Like highlight which ones you want to double thier values or half their values?
I’ve never scripted for vibration toys, but from what I understand position 100 in the script is for the most intense vibrations and 0 for the least or none. You might want to create some basic script where you put different values and see how it works for you, it doesn’t have to match the action, just something you could try.