HOWTO spot affiliate link

Literally all I said was that SLR scripters have affiliate links in their posts for a reason and to please not make accusations without evidence to back it up.

Nobody that I can see has attacked you or your post. In fact I acknowledged that the informatory part of the post was welcome here. Most of the replies are only seeking to inform and explain why and how affiliate links get used.

Once again and very clearly: the issue is that you flagrantly accused long standing members of this community of wrongdoing without a shred of evidence and then got defensive when asked to provide evidence.

The information in your original post was misleading at best and damaging at worst to paid scripters. We only sought to clarify and inform you of our position. If you take that as an attack then perhaps you don’t understand how debates and differences of opinion work? Just because someone disagrees with you does not mean they are attacking you.

2 Likes

This doesn’t seem like it’s progressing in the most productive way. Going to lock this for now.

4 Likes