I just got the SR6, and feel like I'm missing something

Sorry if this is answered elsewhere, but I haven’t been able to find anything. I just got the SR6 “All the Way” package. I was expecting some kind of instructions, but I open the package and there’s nothing. There’s the mostly assembled device I don’t know how to operate, a vice that seems to require additional screws (don’t know what size), two mysterious loose gears, and all the respective cords. Considering how much I spent on this, I’m wary of trying to assemble or disassemble anything before I know what I’m doing.

Is there some kind of instructions or directions online? I haven’t been able to find anything by just searching it online, other than a paywalled Patreon post, and I’d rather not spend more money if I have any alternative. I suppose I can just message the seller, but I should probably see what information is already available before I bury them with questions.

@M0SAIC might be able to help you i think

1 Like

I don’t have an OSR or SR6 so I can’t help you but this may help.

If the seller is one of those here on ES then they are helpful if you ask for help setting things up (at least that’s the impression I’ve got from reading other posts).

1 Like

hi, try this link, otherwise, contact @MOSAIC.

1 Like

sentinel was faster than me. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Dmed to assist

The desk mount doesn’t come the hardware as desk thickness tends to vary.

I can link you to the parts you would need or that you can get from a local hardware store.

2x Hex headed M6 bolts 2x M6 Washers and 2x M6 Wingnuts.

The bolt length should be the thickness of the table plus 80mm.

I find most people end up using something other than the desk mount provided with the builds for more accessibility. Being able to swing it out of the way or more simply unmount it for example.

The two mystery gears were accidentally put in your box. They are part of the twist module and you shouldn’t need them. Sorry for any confusion.

3 Likes

MOSAIC is really good at getting you up and running if you have questions. As long as the board inside is flashed, it is just a matter of getting multifunplayer up and running and you can tweak the settings for what feels comfortable to you.

1 Like

Yeah, he reached out in DM and we got everything sorted.

1 Like

He’s such a chad.
Goddamn customs these days tho already waiting a month now only to see my shipment get hold up at my own country’s customs. Pfffff xd Anyone else got any info about usps delivery’s taking this long? Was gonna give m a call on monday but maybe it looks like a bomb or something on the damn scanners xd. Or maybe its just usps taking the piss.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.