I want to start out with a vibrator - Any tips?

Recently I’ve been doing a lot of research into teledildonics, and found out about funscripting. Getting into it seems, well, fun.

However, for a number of reasons, I want to at least initially invest in a vibrator like the Lovense Edge 2 to do this with, and as far as I can understand, that seems to be non-conventional. I, at least, can’t really find that much on the subject, either in the way of tips or funscripts specifically written for vibrators (as far as I understand, anyway).

Here’s what I’m wondering:

• Does anybody here have any tips for starting out this way? If a script is written for a stroker like the Handy, is it going to be necessary to tweak things for my purposes?
  • I want to make HMVs and write scripts for them intended for use with a vibrator. Is that kind of thing in-demand here? If so, do people have anything they would like to see? I’m bi and a furry, so I’d probably do whatever.

Any and all advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

There are people that write scripts for vibrators. They aren’t very common but you can find them here.
As well, there are ways that you can convert stroker scripts to vibrator scripts.

Scripts are just text files that list a few numbers like speed/position at timestamp. This makes converting them for various use cases pretty trivial.
I don’t have any interests in them so I can’t point you to specifics. Check out the different script generators in the Software section. There’s definitely one or more that can do what you’re looking for.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.