Incorporation of AI in the future

Came across an interesting video by Voxta, where it seems to kind of combine VAM and ChatGPT 4o to create an AI that is attached to a virtual body. Even if this wasn’t real and it was all preprogrammed, I wouldn’t doubt itll be a possible future with the advancements we’re currently seeing with AI and tech.

I was already thinking of this for a while, but I would imagine eventually this would be able to be linked to auto strokers/sex toys. Definitely a crazy future we are the brink of.

1 Like

I do look forward until we can get something with realistic visuals and what we have with https://www.virtualsuccubus.com/ and xToys.

I wonder where we will be in 10-15 years!

SexLikeReal team is also working on that. Looking to have realistic VR render and sex toys integration.

3 Likes

Yea the future is gonna be crazy.

Yeah, the future is gonna be amazing for sure. VAM (and the upcomming VAM 2) are way too low quality for me personally though (like the models and lightning). Also, the speech and movements etc. is not doing it for me in this one. Still cool to see people working on it non the less.

However, I played Hell blade 2 in VR with everything maxed out the other day (UEVR mod) and that was the most realistic VR experience I’ve ever had by far. Damn, that lumen, nanite and those meta humans combined with top notch graphics is really insane. I can only imagine what games will look like in a few years. It took 4 years but that next gen Unreal teased all those years ago is slowly coming.

Playing hell blade 2 and seeing how good those graphics where in VR and surprisingly how well it ran at 5000x5000 resolution. Got me thinking about NSFW stuff like this again. Those meta humans can be really convincing in combination with awesome lightning and all those perfect animations you can get from such a professional face rig and animating that using motion capturing. Bet that in a year or two we will get an update to those meta humans too that will push fidelity even further. Wouldn’t surprise me that it will be hard to distinguish from reality by then. Gonna be epic lol.

Also wonder when Unreal (or another big company) will make a plugin to animate the faces of these meta humans super convincingly using AI only (maybe based on the speech, etc.) and also when we will get NPC body animation fully controlled by AI. Very complicated stuff to pull off well but I can’t imagine companies like unreal aren’t on this as its just too huge an opportunity to miss. Already seen quite a few research papers like from NVIDIA working on problems like this.

Im planning a project using three.js and an uncensored llm to command actions on a 3d character. Maybe itll be cool

You can’t even get the focus right on your videos lol

2 Likes

I’m still waiting for SLR to implement estim which was promised last year. I’d like to think they’re working on the Nimblestroker too but honestly I wouldn’t expect this type of feature for a very long time.

The problem is a lack of available devices on the market. Checking what’s the latest

From what I recall, a Coyote V2 was in use by the SLR team. The V3 is now also shipping so I’m not entirely sure why a lack of available devices should still be the hold up an entire year later?

It’s not available on the market. I don’t think we ever got one

I think if you contacted them they would send you one for free for development. The Coyote V3 is shipping now.

1 Like

This is clearly the future. It might take a few years for the tech and compute, but its not hard to imagine a hyper realistic virtual being of some kind paired with some good haptics and AI to have some damn good experience.