Integrating Lovense Device with Pico 4 VR for Music Sync

Hey everyone,

I’m venturing into something that might be a bit of a longshot, but I’m hopeful that someone out there might have some insights or experience. I’ve been successfully using my Lovense Domi wand with my Windows 11 setup, where everything connects and functions without a hitch. My current method involves sideloading to my Pico 4 VR headset via DeoVR on my PC. While this setup works, my ideal scenario would be to use the Domi wand standalone, directly from the headset itself. Given that the Pico 4 operates on a modified version of Android and allows for loading .apk files (I believe there is an Android Intiface Central app, which is the app I am using on Windows 11 to connect to the Domi2), I’m wondering if there’s a workaround or a direct solution that I might not be aware of.

The main goal here is to achieve synchronization with the music from videos played on the device. This setup works seamlessly on Windows with Music Vibes, in fact, MUCH, MUCH better than anything that Lovense native app has ever produced, but I’m at a bit of a loss on how to replicate this on the Pico 4/Android platform.

To clarify, I’m not looking for script-based solutions like those you might find with DeoVR/SLR content – I’m already familiar with those. My query is specifically about translating system audio output into vibrations with my Lovense device. Although I’m bracing for the possibility that it might not be feasible, I figured this would be the best place to ask.

Has anyone embarked on a similar project or found a workaround that might help? Any advice or guidance would be greatly appreciated!

Also, I am aware that I may be able to use something like Virtual Desktop and just have the Domi2 running off the PC. However, my goal is to run the Domi2 off of the Pico4. If it matters, I use a Sony headphone (bluetooth) with no issue with the Pico 4.

Thank you all in advance for your time and help.