Interest in Image-based funscripts - Supporting Manga and Doujinshis - Idea poll

5 - 10 Bucks :money_with_wings: :ok_hand: or more hahahahaha

1 Like

Yeah I don’t see why not. You can even record your own voice. At the end of the day, the audio is exported to mp3 or another common audio format and ideally it’ll be “uploaded” to be used.

I think as previously suggested having an option to use a global audio track or a specific page playing a specific audio track so it leaves the choice up to what the person has access to.

More commonly, would expect a single audio clip as being way more common than an individual clip for every page is simply a harder thing to do and get your hands on in the first place, but, eh would be nice to have the option. Will also be interesting if you can override individual pages on a whim, for example, with a different audio clip for whatever reason; say you found some pages that are dubbed really well and wanna use them.

1 Like

Yeah for sure, the importance of having an audio narration to follow along would be ideal, these replies opened my eyes into already-existing dubbed audio content, when I first made this thread, the audio aspect didn’t even come to mind, it’s definitely a no-brainer on the importance. It’ll be key in the next level up, content will be more immersive and be easier to read along with.

holy shit had no idea this existed.

1 Like

Lol same