Interested in using the Loveness Gush for vibrator scripts. What are your experiences? Are there better devices?

Hi! I have been interested in using the Loveness Gush for Cock Hero vibrator scripts. I have been trying to find information on other vibrators that can do the same thing but have yet to find any. I am not too interested in buttplug vibrators. Mainly ones like the Gush or gland vibrators. I have also seen the Hot Octopuss Interactive, but it is very pricey. What devices do y’all use? Thanks! :smiley:

I have both. The gush has more granularity when being controlled (20 steps, vs 6). The hot octopuss is way more powerful, which can be a good thing and bad thing, ( at full power the thing can take me from soft to nutting in a minute) and technically the octopuss moves a plate really fast; its an oscillation more than its a vibrator. The gush is just a vibe. I would personally recommend the gush over the hot octopuss, if only because i can actually enjoy the script for more than a minute.

1 Like

Ah I see! The price for the hot octopus doesn’t seem reasonable atm for me too. Thanks for the information!

I have the lovense gush, diamo, calor, and the pulse interactive.

Gush - its ayt. Cant complain. Its weak but consistent. I use it for audio based script and i think it works well with it. It has that gradual increase and you can feel it getting stronger when the strokes get more intense so you can feel like a wave. Con is that its too weak. It kinda gets you there but not enough to push you over the edge. I mainly use the gush as a fluffer, before i use my fleshlight with launch or osr and syncbot.

Diamo - Very difficult to put on. I like where it is aiming but you have to put it in a very specific way. It is strong. I need the diamo + gush to finish. Bat life for both is good.

Calor - the default depth sensor is kinda bad for manual use. When used with scripts, it doesnt have that gradual increase in vibration the gush has. Its basically binary. Its on and off.

Pulse interative - omg. It is the most strongest one. Its essentially a nut button. When you hit that lightning button, it maxes out and i only last like a minute. It doesnt do the gradual vibration but its super strong that it doesnt matter. and i really really love it. In a perfect world, it would be my daily driver.

CON- It broke. I claimed warranty and they sent me replacements 4x. The first unit i got was dead on arrival. cool. They sent me 1 and it broke in a week. It is loud but when it broke, its basically screaming. Something was misaligned and its making an extremely loud sound and eventually broke. And it repeated the same way how it broke. 2 more times. ones a month and the other one i got, i basically didnt even open the box of the last one. Im just tired of the whole process. I gave up even though it was the most intense device i got.

1 Like

Do you think that the gush would be great for Cock Hero scripts? I think I plan on just using the vibrator for those types of scripts atm. Thanks for the response! The Hot Octopus is so tempting too ;-;

yeah i use mine on pmvs mostly. among all of them, its the safest pick imo. Ive been using the gush since jul 2022 and its still killing it. While it might not be strong, its good for getting into a meditative state, long sessions. It requires a bit more work to finish a session but it is pleasurable.

1 Like

I’ve got all of the Lovense devices😁 Gush, Diamo, Max, Hush, Edge, Solace, Ferri, you name it… experimenting with all of them, using tape to stick them where they belong or building scaffolds… Still pretty much the only Lovense device that can get me off hands free is the Domi (2). I’m using it with a sleeve that goes over the penis head, and omg it’s just the right thing.

I love watching CH scripts with it. Scriptplayer set to “Use speed”, and using speed multipliers between 0.6 and 1 it can be anything between long term edging and immediate post orgasm torture😁

Oh! I haven’t even thought about the Domi 2. Is this the sleeve you use with it?
https://www.amazon.com/Lovense-Male-Attachment-for-Domi/dp/B07J9KZ974/ref=pd_bxgy_d_sccl_2/130-4540469-1704608?pd_rd_w=PMtXZ&content-id=amzn1.sym.839d7715-b862-4989-8f65-c6f9502d15f9&pf_rd_p=839d7715-b862-4989-8f65-c6f9502d15f9&pf_rd_r=RNFWKMSQVF2E97XR3AH4&pd_rd_wg=UUioP&pd_rd_r=31cbfd7c-4da7-4ac0-976d-9a50d8a8650c&pd_rd_i=B07J9KZ974&psc=1

1 Like

This is the thing I’m using:
https://www.dhgate.com/product/male-penis-masturbator-av-massager-vibrator/752057980.html
Fits perfectly on the domi and on my fairly small anatomy. Since it’s closed at the end, suction will nicely hold it in place. I’m supporting the Domi for handsfree play with a pair of panties with a hole in front where the attachment sticks out.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.