Intiface not showing handy

Hi, new to the community but I will first thank you all for being here seems like a great resource!

But I have been trying to get my handy to connect to games like honey select and koisatku party but unable to get my handy to show up on initface desktop at all. I have a bluetooth 5 adapter built into my board and when checking on my phone I can see both the handy and the desktop as discoverable.

at the end of every search in the logs it prints this
{"logType":"buttplug","location":"N","level":"info","message":"Device PeripheralId(E8:9F:6D:4A:C7:D2) has no user configuration entry.","timestamp":"2022-09-29T18:12:50.085Z"}
Not sure if that’s normal but would greatly appreciate any help <3

Edit: have already tried updating handy, PC bluetooth, and restaring the bluetooth support service but still no luck cri

Edit 2: also finding this with the handys mac address
{"logType":"buttplug","location":"N","level":"info","message":"Device PeripheralId(E8:9F:6D:4A:C7:D2) currently trying to connect, ignoring new device event.","timestamp":"2022-09-29T18:14:26.647Z"}

edit 3: Just to clarify this is my first setup attempt

Maybe this helps. The Log when my TheHandy is connected at Scriptplayer:

{"logType":"backend","location":"N","message":"Running C:\\Users\\unknown\\AppData\\Local\\IntifaceDesktop\\engine\\IntifaceCLI.exe --servername Intiface Server --deviceconfig C:\\Users\\unknown\\AppData\\Local\\IntifaceDesktop\\buttplug-device-config.json --frontendpipe --stayopen --wsinsecureport 12345 --without-hid --without-lovense-dongle-hid --without-lovense-dongle-serial --without-serial --without-xinput","level":"info","timestamp":"2022-09-29T16:29:00.836Z"}

{"logType":"backend","location":"N","message":"Server process sent first message, continuing.","level":"debug","timestamp":"2022-09-29T16:29:00.885Z"}

{"logType":"backend","location":"N","message":"Device Connected: The Handy","level":"info","timestamp":"2022-09-29T16:29:20.036Z"}

My Config:

1 Like

Thanks I will keep an eye out for that and I just disabled everything but the two listed there to make the logs more concise and Just spotted it tried to connect but had no log entry after that?

{"logType":"buttplug","location":"N","level":"info","message":"Device PeripheralId(E8:9F:6D:4A:C7:D2) currently trying to connect, ignoring new device event.","timestamp":"2022-09-29T17:12:35.284Z"}

Does your successful connection show this at any point because if it doesn’t that’d mean it’s a windows or lower level bluetooth issue mayhaps?

Also it seems this mac address is the same as my handy bar the last octet (it’s E8:9F:6D:4A:C7:D0). I’m not sure how mac addresses are constituted but found that the last 3 octets are network identifiers so it’s more than likely finding it and trying to connect but not being able to for some reason? I tried searching with and without the handy being on and can confirm that this mac address is my handy and it’s just ignoring new device event whatever that does maybe thats why?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.