Introducing Premium Scripts Subscription at SLR! 💎

I don’t think it’s working for streaming the scripts

When I will received the OSR (next week in theory) I will give it a try

I understand that estimating the number of users is difficult due to the DIY nature of the device and the lack of sales records. This makes it hard for the bean counters to estimate the return on investment in order to justify supporting the device.

However, I feel that 200 devices might be an undercount. For example, I started with Kiiroo and am counted there in their sales records but have entirely switched over to the OSR2 I printed myself. If the OSR2 is supported I’d happily subscribe rather than manage my own files and just keep a few favorites offline rather than store a bunch of items I only use once in a while.

Thanks for the comments guys - Could those of you who own OSR devices vote in this poll here to help see actual user counts out there?

1 Like

It looks like 20% of the toys out there are OSR … it seems to me that this is a very significant market share well worth to invest.

Polls are a tricky thing and can easily become biased when done in forums like this. It’s still also a very small number of voters compared to number of users on the site. 20% of the current number of voters (137 when writing this) means approximately 27 OSR owners. There is also the question of how many that use the OSR for VR. SLR is a market place for VR after all and I guess they want to invest if there are a reasonable number of VR users.

You could argue that there should be at least 600 VR users on the site since some of my VR scripts have been downloaded close to 700 times (edit: 748 times on my most downloaded script). There is of course a risk that some 2D only users download them too in case they get a VR device in the future, but hopefully they are a very small group.

Extrapolating the numbers from the poll can also be risky since it could be that OSR users are more of enthusiasts and possibly more active here at the forum compared to owners of mainstream devices.

Hopefully more users will answer the poll given more time so that we get better statistics.

2 Likes

Any update on when to expect possibility to upgrade membership on existing subscriptions?

Thx Realcumber for an early announcement. We are still working on it and hopefully we can greatly improve things in some few weeks from now.

1 Like

Any news on membership upgrades?

sorry @anon63474100 - still no news on that

1 Like

Waiting for Epoch to fix a bug ¯_(ツ)_/¯

If you are a monthly member the best option is to cancel and join again.

1 Like

Mind that you still have to wait for your current premium to expire before you can resubscribe! Canceling does not stop your Premium prematurely!

EPOCH needs to get their shit together. Taking forever to get this service for their clients done

Just updating this thread to let guys know for those that may have missed it, that things are working much more smoothly, and that now Scripts Upgrade Option should now be possible for many existing SLR premium members!

(SLR is aiming to get upgrade access option to all remaining unique case members shortly thereafter)

Thanks for your great patience and support everyone!

*** UPDATE: Upgrades should be now possible for SLR premium subscribers!:

• Also Some Discounted monthly and annual subscriptions can now upgrade to Premium + Scripts!

To Upgrade → Make sure you are logged in to your SLR account and go to your SLR user profile page.

• Here you should be able to find an option to select to add the scripts upgrade!

• If the upgrade option is not yet showing up on your user profile page, just keep checking back from time to time until it becomes available specifically for you

• Alternatively, feel free to reach out to SLR Support for help with unique cases of memberships if needed

• For more detailed information or help please check thread updates here → SLR forums ***

So I’m guessing that promo + script bundle isn’t possible? I had a 14.99/mo promo that didn’t get the option so I cancelled. When rejoining, if I try to use a promo the site gives me the script bundle option goes away?

@uhntiss - try checking your account profile today, hopefully theres a better option for you today there

I heard they finally separated scripts premium from slr premium bundle today

Everyone else that had issues upgrading previous, try checking your profile or try again today to see if the update applies to you

Check Original Post at the very top for steps how to check →

2 Likes

Hey guys. Just wanted to quickly update you on the recent developments:

1. Scripts Premium is finally functioning as intended. Existing Premium users have an option to upgrade to Scripts Premium. If you are not annual or lifetime user it’s highly recommended to let your monthly sub expire and renew with a Scripts Premium bundle giving you full access to both videos and scripts.

2. We won’t be able to release discounted Scripts premium any time soon for new and existing users.

3. With the most recent Interactives release it’s required to update to the most recent SLR app or DeoVR version.

4. We are finalizing scripts creators (vendors) infrastructure making everything work smooth. There were really problems there we were not fully acknowledged because it’s really hard to make things work with scripting business. I will make a separate statement once everything gets fixed. Thx for you patience and support.

5. We have got to the point when no radical change is coming to how interactives work on SLR. It was a tough ride for us as we couldn’t envision all the troubles coming our way. I’m really glad we’ve made it (still finishing things) and you can expect much more progress from us like:

• super precise and fast machine learning scripts. These are of much better performance and it’s much more complicated task that we thought. Can’t wait to showcase you these.
  • multiuser live cam girl sextoy control. Think of a girl managing your Handy
  • iOS version of SLR Interactive (hopefully)
  • SLR Originals Edging videos
2 Likes

I’d also like to communicate that SLR is an indy team of highly passionate and dedicated people.
We are happy to succeed where everyone else has failed and to provide you with the integrity we all wished for.

Not everything happens as we expect it to and the whole Interactives venture was the hardest thing to manage from the day one.

Any appreciation from you guys would be more than welcome as we get a ton of critics oftentimes without any legit basis. Try to appreciate what others are doing or keep it to yourself.

Much more is yet to come :+1::+1::+1: Bear with us. Thx everyone who has been with us all this time. Love you guys <3

3 Likes

Totally agree. I cannot see them in online mode, I must download the script and use it in offline mode. For me this solution of 3 download script per month is a shit.

I was recently able to add a scripts premium sub and am really enjoying it. I think it is a fair price for online access to all the scripts and 3 downloadable scripts a month.

The only issue I am having is with the script below. It does not play in online mode and wants to charge me to download it, I still have downloads for the month remaining. Of course this was one I really wanted check out. Otherwise everything is great.

A Joy Ride - Thin Teen Blonde - VR Bangers | SexLikeReal

2 Likes