iPhone/iOS Help Greatly Appreciated

Anyone running on their iPhone? I run DEOVR on my iPhone and SLR Interactive on my iPad and use a basic VR headset and they run perfectly fine. The only issue I’m having is figuring out how to play any 3rd party scripts (I.e. ones I would download from this site) through my current setup. I only have Apple products across the board. Any help or advice would be appreciated

1 Like

Download Mega (cloud storage app)

Move all scripts to your mega cloud storage (you get a reasonable amount of free storage)

You’ll be able to load scripts via that

1 Like

How do I then access them from DEOVR? Totally on board to try this

Do I also save the videos there as well?

1 Like

That I don’t know as I don’t use that service

If that app opens via Apple Files app then you can access Mega via the Apple Files app

1 Like

I dont know if this is what you are refering to, but movie and scriptfiles needs to have the same name on the same folder you access the videos in SLR.

sexybj.mp4 (or whattever video format)
sexybj.funscript

1 Like

The problem is then how to locate the video file through the DEOVR app. It does not seem to locate files on the iPhone no matter where I save them, and I cannot seem to find a way to save them to the DEOVR Interactive folder. DEOVR also will not let me search anywhere else but it’s Interactive folder. I’ve searched online but have been unable to find a solution or even the issue brought up anywhere which leads me to believe other iPhone users are not encountering this same problem. Should I be using different apps for these 3rd party downloaded scripts & videos? I am desperate for a solution!

1 Like

I found this in their support website, but it seems in Iphone its not possible without rooting it if I understood it correctly:

1 Like

I have a similar set-up.

Plug in your iPhone to your computer.
Open the finder and open your connected phone’s folder.
Click on the Files tab. You should see a DeoVR folder.
Add both the script file and video file into this folder. Make sure they have the same name.
Wait for it to upload to your phone.
Open DeoVR and select the local files button at the bottom of the screen.
You should be able to see your video files now.

Hope this helps!

2 Likes

I do not have a computer I can hook my phone up to. The only computer I have is an outdated iMac that’s easily 10+ years old. I need a solution that only involves iPhone, iPad, Internet & Apps. Trust, this is an EXTREMELY frustrating issue currently

1 Like

I see. I haven’t had any success downloading and playing user made scripts on my phone. I’ll try again and post if I’m able to.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.