JoyFunScripter 0.13.1 - Make your own scripts!

I don’t think so. At least I haven’t seen one.

@sentinel thanks, I am trying to use How to get started with scripting for help for now :slight_smile:

I wonder if I could theoretically use my RC flight controller for scripting? :smiley: :smiley:

its like this:

new23456

According to the manufacturer site it is Windows 10 compatible. It all depends if it turns up as a DirectX compatible game controller or not. However, it has no A, B, X, Y buttons etc. so it might be a long shot :slight_smile: However, it should be easy enough for you to try.

@sentinel i will try, i was especially referring to scripting like with a mouse but just with the controller…
still so much to learn…

Nice that did the trick, thanks!

1 Like

Back a few months ago JFS works fine without any problems however I’m getting this as soon as I loaded a new video, any thoughts? :thinking:2020-12-01 (2)

3 Likes

Same here. I get this error no matter what video I try to load.

EDIT: Installing Releases · Nevcairiel/LAVFilters · GitHub solved the issue for me.

3 Likes

Yes! This indeed solved the issue :grinning: thanks man

Is there a way to make the simulator work in “on the fly” mode with 180 sbs view? Would make it easier to see what’s going on.

‘On the fly’ does not seem to be working for me. It does not register my mouse when trying to script… It seems to only be an issue for joyfun, as it worked on openfunscripter. Any ideas for resolutions?

Is it possible to have a audio track visualized as well? I really enjoy scripting music together with handy (not so much video). This is alot easier with a visualized audio track.

Select scripting mode ‘On the Fly’ recording (right side of screen), then press enter. The border of the simulator is going to red and the video starts playing. Now move your mouse over the simulator. After a few seconds of preparation time, it should start to record the movement.
You can adjust the preparation time in menu Advanced / On the fly recording settings.

2 Likes

Got it! thank you!

I am having a similar issue. I get an exported video but no script. Which version of ffmpeg did you end up using?

I cannot tell what version I ended up with as the final installation did not include the big long number.
Also, I don’t understand your expecting to have a funscript as the app and ffpmeg only processes video. It does nothing with a script. You use the new uncompressed video with the funscript you already have.

@hosenguy

It is my understanding that the “export clip” feature is supposed to create a video clip AND a corresponding .funscript to go along with it ( as an example if I loaded test.mp4 and its corresponding test.funscript, then created a 2 minute clip named clip1 and export it, I should see test_clip1.mp4 and test_clip1.funscript in the source folder. . I can export the vid clips just fine , but I am not getting the funscript as I have seen others do. I thought it might be tied to ffmpeg, as JFS will not export either video or script if ffmpeg is not found.

OK you have a different issue than I answered…
You are correct that the clip feature in JFS creates a clipped video and matching funscript. At least it should.
I have found 2 issues that have caused my problems with any of the programs that use ffmpeg. First I thought the trouble was the revision of the ffmpeg.
Second the windows 10 is an assholeo when it comes to allowing non-signed or programs it does not like to run. I have gone to the ffpmeg.exe and ran it as administrator. It opens and immediately closes of course. After that the programs that use it and had problems were next ran as administrator one time and then closed. After that I could run the programs like normal and all the resulting files were created. The exception so far is OFS which has to be ran as administrator all the time.
Hope this helps.

Thank you @hosenguy for your suggestions. I found this version of ffmpeg ( thanks to @Husky ) before I saw your response and it is working so far:

ffmpeg-20200213-6d37ca8-win64-static

Gotta go test my compilation now!!

1 Like

This may be a dumb question but Is there any way to manually set the FPS to 30? If not detected, Fun Scripter seems to be setting the FPS to 29.97 (see NelsonJFrank’s image) and the video I’m trying to script is 30 FPS. Having it set to 29.97 FPS is causing the overall frame timing to be off and with the length of a typical Cock Hero (say about an hour), it’s causing 108 frame corrections in that hour which, while it doesn’t seem like much, can greatly slow down scripting. Moving to a 60 FPS video causes the app to be off by 216 frames.
Just a quick and dirty example (the numbers are not true for the issue but this is the best way I can get the point across), if I have a 1 minute video with a beat every 5 seconds, occasionally, a beat would fall on the 4th second or the 6th second causing me to account for the lost or extra frames and this issue compounds with the amount of frames in the video.
If I’ve got to deal with it, then that’s fine, but if there’s something I’m missing, I’d like to learn how to resolve it. I’m a big fan of Fun Scripter so I’ll use it no matter what but something like this would make life so much easier.

1 Like

This may be a dumb question as well haha,

What do you use to open the Joyfunscripter.rar and start making scripts