JoyFunScripter 0.13.1 - Make your own scripts!

Anyway to reverse the script with the app? I mean play the end at the begin and finish at the start. An idea for a video I had for clips with scripts but I require clips to play in reverse. Thus scripts need the match in with reversed clips. Any help?

You could do this with funscript.io’s custom modification function - here’s the code that would do it

actions => {
    //applies a 100ms offset to all actions
    const endDuration = actions.slice(-1)[0].at;
    return actions.map(action => ({...action, at: endDuration - action.at}));
}

(drag in a funscript, click ‘Custom’ modifier, paste the code below in the box, click ‘Apply custom function’, then you can download the modified script)

1 Like

Hi @tombolombo , did you or anyone else ever find a solution for this in JoyFunScripter causing the script timing to be off?
I’m having the same issue while creating a script compilation edit.
My source videos are 59.97 fps but I’m also getting the error you mentioned which says “Could not detect framerate. Falling back to 29.97fps”. This timing issue is frustrating!

You could try OFS instead if no one has a solution for JFS. My experience with JFS, when I used it, was that JFS always showed that message and reverted to 30 fps.

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Advice on creating compilation videos and scripts?

Here’s a 60fps version:

4 Likes

@EvelynEvil666

Whoa! THX!

2 Likes

Yay! Thank you so much!

1 Like

Wow very cool, Thank you!
This should be a solution to my syncing issues I was describing.

1 Like

Hi I am new to this but does anyone know how to export a cut clip along with a cut version of the script that syncs correctly??? I am using the latest version of JoyFunScripter and ffmpeg

1 Like

I downloaded joyfunscripter and extracted it. The icon is on my desktop (PC). However, when I click on it nothing happens. Is there a special way to open it? Sorry if this is a silly question…

Do you fulfill the system requirements listed in the original post?

Windows operating system
.NET Framework 4.6.2
Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable Update 3
LAV or K-Lite Video codecs

Could we get hotkeys to switch between scripting modes like default alternating dynamic on the fly. that would speed up my scripting quite a bit!

Thanks

I accidentally erased a huge section of a script when I was just trying to delete one single point is there a way to get that back? @raser1

Just wondering for next I seem to have a habit of forgetting to unselect point after moving them

It would be a good feature if you could select a load of points and set them at a certain position like 80 or 60 etc

I am getting this too, it’s very annoying

I cant get a single video to load in this app… whats going on? It says Could not render any streams from the source.