🎁 Kiiroo's Black Friday Biggest Sale of the year for 2023 is live right now until Dec 3rd (or possibly Dec 1st!) From 30% to 70% off!

Hey Everyone, Just giving a headsup that going on right now is Kiiroo’s biggest sale of the year → Kiiroo’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday Thanksgiving Sale 2023!

(Also a headsup that links in this post are affiliate links and you can get 10% off additional on already discounted items if you use the promo code :arrow_right: realcumbervip)

• Sale starts now until December 3rd and you can get anywhere between 30% up to 70% off!
  • Many items usually tend to sell out during these promos, so it would be a good idea to purchasing sooner rather than later if you are considering any items

• Currently → Feel Star Strokers are hugely discounted at between 49% - 56% off!

• Also → You can buy 2 Feel Star Strokers and get 1 Feel Stroker 50% off!

• Remember → You can combine discounts to get an additional 10% off your full order with my promo code! :arrow_right: realcumbervip**

• Hope you guys can get a great deal on something you’ve been looking out for! :crossed_fingers:

vQNdIvUB

If you are looking for more items to bundle together, here are some of my current personal favorite recommendations:

2 Likes

This week Kiiroo is offering a new promotion during their Black Friday sale →

Biggest discounts yet this Black Friday (today!)

Just a last headsup that Kiiroo’s biggest Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale of the year is ending very soon

I was told it would end December 3rd, but it might be less than 15 hours now based on the clock on Kiiroo’s own website, so not 100% sure which date is correct, but just wanted to post to let you guys know just in case it ended early