Livestream with TempestMAx for T-Joy Release (Advanced Live Remote Stroker Control)

:rocket: Exciting News! :rocket:

(Edit: This is a past event. The recorded Livestream is available here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SE1-Wa8LEpA)

Join TempestMAx and me at 6 PM EST on August 8th for an exclusive Discord livestream! We’ll showcase the T-Joy, a wireless control device for strokers. Using electro-capacitive sensors and solid-state gyros, it offers real-time multi-axis control from anywhere in the world via the Ayva Remote platform.

Ayva Remote is the first app to allow true live control of the OSR2, SR6, SSR1, Handy, and Keon. With this release, the T-Joy will work for all of them!

This is a game changer for remote sex. Don’t miss out on seeing this innovative device in action!

:purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

3 Likes

:eyes: oooooooh

Is it insertable and waterproof at this stage?

Definitely not waterproof yet.

As for insertable—well its not designed to be as is, but I think mayyyybe it could be with a thin condom or something.

I’d be curious about a future solution! Been waiting for the Teledong to launch a long time now.
Thinking about it, capacitive sensors probably won’t work for registering insertion huh…

will be 1am for me, are you gonna record it?

Tempest records all his livestreams, so yes. :slight_smile:

It’s up!

Very interesting to see how it works and such even in this early alpha state. I’m surprised that all axis worked well with the exception of forwards/backwards and left/right though they still do react slightly, tis an Alpha version as Tempest said and he plans to further refine it.

Also good to hear that Tempest has thought about funscript making with it but has also said that they don’t have plans to do so in the future at the moment. So if we want to make funscripts using it then someone needs to look at doing so themselves. Which I think it would be useful for making even single axis scripts instead of just only multi-axis ones.

I think that an waterproof version would be useful though mainly for camgirls and anyone wanting to make an funscript while they record their video which may end up being JOI creators.

1 Like