Looking for a sync toy that fits large meiki sleeves

I need a toy that will sync with the love machine app and scriptplayer that will handle larger onaholes like meiki zxy and larger. Preferably a toy that is very accurate with scripts. Currenly have vorze piston and cyclone and those have been great to me but don’t handle larger toys.I wanna be able to enjoy honeyselect, koikatsu, honeycome, scriptplayer and others with larger sleeves.

Please give your suggestions and links.

Most ready made thing is PlapBot OSR2-Based Stroker Release which is an altered OSR2 focused on basically taking heavy Onaholes and making them go PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP at speeds that standard OSR2/SR6 don’t (or rather shouldn’t) go without similar upgrades. You should also make sure your desk is secured properly as it will shake heavily.

No idea if the SSR1 can do heavy toys but I wouldn’t be surprised if it can be adjusted to do so since it is similar design wise to the OSR2/SR6 for having it’s parts interchangeable to a degree.

Upscale/FPS increase request topic , Video resolution mega poll and recommended multi-axis script along with single-axis script which is a Fap Hero.

The standard OSR2 can handle that, once you modify a Fleshlight case to look something like this:

I made that by cutting along the red lines you see, then using heat to bend the remaining arms out at one location, then back in at another.

To accommodate a large sleeve like the ZXY or YJY, remove the inner ring you see here:

That allows you to fit the sleeve inside. Use rubber bands around the arms to help secure it in place. Then you can use the sleeve in anything that will work with a Fleshlight. That means the OSR2 with its default design and the Handy with an adapter. The OSR2 is notably higher in performance, while the Handy is notably quieter. I originally made this modification for use in the Fleshlight Launch, which worse in terms of performance than both, but also quiet (and unreliable, so I don’t recommend trying to source one second-hand).

As for larger than the ZXY, which I’ve used with this adapter, you’ll probably need to go with the PlapBot suggestion. Or design your own receiver for the OSR2, if you have the modelling skills. I’d also completely discount using any other toy at that point, as the OSR2 is the only one with the power to drive such large toys.