Lube choice

Just mixed up the X-Lube, will report back soon.

Then tomorrow as well as it says it is best is mixed 1-2 before hand.

1 Like

I love using Magic Eyes Sweet Lotion with my Handy.
Very slippery but not too thin for comfortable application. Takes at least 20-30min before it starts drying out and can be very easily readjusted after that by adding just a medium drop of water/spit.
It’s not super expensive at 15-20$ per 220ml bottle and seems to be pretty much globally accessible.
Unfortunately I have no idea about the ingredients, other than that it’s said to be water based.

ToysHeart Onatsuyu is also a fine, common choice and fairly cheap - but in combination with the Handy sleeve it’s a bit too thick for my personal taste.

I have used water & silicone lube and coconut oil just trumps them all, for me, and not-with-toys. So I will look for the H20 gun oil (sample size) and cross my fingers!

1 Like

I use ID Glide and the plus about it is you can buy it by the gallon (CheapLubes.com) :+1:

And before you try to pitch Gun Oil (you sound like a paid spokesman), I’ve used both Gun Oil Silicone and H2O. There is nothing wrong with them, they are both fine lubricants but no there is nothing special about them and they are a :poop: value :-1:

I will admit, I still have never tried to make my own lubricant, but I have seen many people post their recipes. Considering I studied chemistry in undergrad I probably should give that a go :laughing:

Lol, definitely not a paid spokesman - Just trying to help based on my many many experiences and save you guys money long term from trying a bunch of different lubes that Ive also tried and ended up tossing aside.

Good site link though @anon18820507 :+1:

Obviously take my recommendations or anyones with a grain of salt, but fwiw - its also the unaninimous choice on https://www.reddit.com/r/fleshlight/

I’ve also tried ID Glide - again, like most lubes, great for manual stroking, but doesnt seems to last as long as h20 and feel as smooth long term - again IMHO

I’ve tried making my own mix as well, with things like powder J-Lube too - you can make a TON for the much lower price you pay but its pretty messy and gets stringy and u need to ensure you toss after shorter time frames (if not adding preservatives) and its not worth the hassle imo

2 Likes

Agreed. Seen a lot more Gun Oil h20. Thankfully I found it on Amazon so I can order that (with new sleeve) and see how things go. Hopefully I can find something as good feeling, without the need to reapply, and won’t break down the chemical compound of the sleeve lol. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Beginning to feel this was about the X-Lube I wish it was not so stringy. I really like it otherwise.

Heads up for those hesitant to purchase Gun Oil. After the hype on this forum, I’ve decided to give it a shot. Came across on twitter that they’re having a sale.

2 Likes