Lube whats best for your sleeve?

Making lube is actually really easy and SO MUCH cheaper than buying it. so I just make my own. all you need is 3 ingredients plus “optional” (I’ve found that depending on what you use you can get by with the preservatives already present in certain ingredients)

The 3 main ingredient in lube are:

water:

do I need to explain this? you can also be fancy and use aloe vera juice. if you use aloe vera juice thats where preservatives may be optional, although don’t hold me to it.

A thickener

This is what makes the lube glide.
easily available ones are guar gum and xanathan gum
for better results you want to buy some type of hydrolyzed cellulose or a high molecular weight Polyethylene glycol (PEG 20000 and up).

The thickener is used in extremely low quantity, around 2% of your solution.

An humectant

This is usually vegetable glycerin or propylene glycol. you can get fancier ones but 90% of lubes use these 2.

These are used to make your lube not dry out as fast, also helps with gliding.

you want to have around 15 - 25% of your solution.

Simple cheap and GOOD diy recipe

all these ingredients are 100% natural and safe. can be easily found at the groceries store or pharmacy.

• Water/aloe vera juice (pharmacy or groceries store, don’t buy the aloe vera gel, make sur it’s liquid)
  • guar gum ( sold as a gluten free thickener alternative)
  • vegetable glycerin ( pharmacy, sold for first aid to threat burns)

instructions to make lube

• add 1 teaspoon of guar gum to a measuring cup
  • add a small amount of vegetable glycerin to the cup, and mix until the guar gum doesn’t have any more clumps
  • add 2 cups of water to a pot and add the guar gum mixture.
  • on low heat, mix the solution until the guar gum is completely thickened
  • turn off the heat
  • add around 100ml of glycerin to the mix
  • mix well while trying to not introduce air bubbles (if you do it’s no big deal, they’ll eventually disappear)
  • add more water if consistency is too thick. (this is up to personal preference)
  • you’re done. enjoy.

When you want to start getting fancier, this recipe is pretty much the same but you just substitute the guar gum for whatever other thickener you want.

Thank you for reading my blog post.

3 Likes

I stick to the Tenga Hole Lotion lubes. Really high quality and work really well for me. Strangely I use three. A bit of Solid, a bit of Real and a bit of Wild.

as someone with a comical level of experience I dont even want to link the correct lube to use for these machines because it will sell out again. Sigh. If you want to last an hour with the Handy or OSR I highly recommend Shibari Ultrasmooth, only sold on Amazon. I’ve tried a dozen lubes and nothing is anywhere near as good for long-lasting and slickness without being overly drippy or thick. Please do not buy 5 bottles at once lmao

2 Likes

thanks for the sacrifice XD

2 Likes

EasyGlide 1000 ML gets my vote. I feel its on par with Gun oil

The heat is not too strong. The non-heat version is a different gel formulation and it is the worst possible option.

1 Like

This topic can be helpful. It also includes some useful links about lube ingredient safety.

I’ve tried Easyglide before. It is cheap, but very watery and drips a lot. At least it’s easy to clean and doesn’t stain.

Now making my own lube with lubricant powder. K-lube and X-lube are both great. Slick and not runny, super economic.
J-lube is often brought up but it has 70% filler (sugar), hence a much shorter shelf life.

And in case anyone shops in Japan, G Project x Pepee Bottle Lotion is underrated.

I’ll admit to abusing my privileged access to get the bougiest of options.

1 Like

1 Like

Been using lube life for awhile, recently got a bottle of Fav. Both are about the same, the Fav is slightly thicker. What I find really makes a difference is adding water. If you have some water based lube, give it a shot. I’ll start a session and about 3-4 minutes in, add 1-2 teaspoons of water. Really loosen things up and increases the slide.

I mean, I don’t want to buy a bunch, but…

2 Likes

JO H2O

Should be able to get this at amazon.
Lasts a freakishly long time, and is easy to clean up.

No smell, and is great on sensitive skin.

A little goes a LONG way.

have only used a few but my top 2 fave’s are
little packets they give you with the fleshlight but maybe that has more to do with having a new toy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
and lube X someone here recommended a few years ago and I am still on the first bottle works really well from day 2-14 after and before it will dry out fast

They sell bottles.

They also sell different versions and several other brands.

I like this one : https://mylubie.com/en/collections/lubrifiant

K-lube is awesome, its super slick and I can change the consistency when I want to switch it up. I used to use gun oil h20 but I would go through a 32 oz bottle every month which was too expensive.

So, I got some of this based on what you said about it. Alas, I get a mild reaction to this stuff. I’m sure it’s fine in of itself. But I cannot use it. I’ve gone back to the Tenga Hole Lotions. Thank you anyway for the suggestion, Baxtyr.

No worries and tbh I’m glad its not selling out again. I havent gone too far fown the lube rabbit hole so i wouldnt be surprised if there were much better ones. Also probably depends on the level of friction happening in your sleeve. Good luck all :+1:

1 Like

for the handy, im just using my old fleshlube that i got in my fleshlight using days, its worked well for me so far but i often wonder if there is better

I also bought some based on your recommendation and love it!

It’s my favorite so far out of what I have tried so far (Fleshlube normal as well as ice/heat, Astroglide, Swiss Navy, Gun Oil, Onatsuyu Pussy Juicy Lotion [lol :joy:], Meiki Bliss, and Zhang Xiao Yu Love Lotion).

It has the crazy slickness of the Japanese onahole lubes but lasts for a good while longer before getting thick/sticky. I find myself having to use very little water, if any, during my sessions depending on how long I go and which toy I use. Definitely would recommend this stuff. Thanks for the tip!

1 Like