Lustbound JOI-Demo v1.8 [09.2024] | [PC / Web] 3D - AI - SexToy Support - Funscripts & More

Unfortunately you are wrong :frowning: ,but I hope someone calls me out on being wrong myself

The following is based on Intiface Desktop for launch+SR6 and Intiface Central for launch only(My SR6 doesn’t want to connect with central, though it should be all the same):
There are 2 methods I know of to connect either your lunch or t-code device with intiface desktop/central.

1.You start the intiface-server and connect that server with another app. After that you let the app search for the device to be used. A good example for that would be the Scriptplayer

2.You start the intiface server and then start scanning for the device ->within<- intiface. If a device is found*¹ you need to stop scanning AND disconnect from the intiface server*². After that your device can be searched for in other apps, such as yours with t-code machines.(the launch can connect directly ofc)

*¹ At this point you can use the Stroking Control/Oscillator/device panel ,where you can also set the min/max height.

This is the problem. Since you NEED to disconnect from the server, you cannot use the Linear Oscillation settings any longer and therefore there is no possibility to adjust min/max height.
The Reason why is found in this warning message :
" IMPORTANT: Hit the “Disconnect From Server” button above before trying to connect other apps to Intiface Desktop!
Only one app can be connected at a time, and this device panel counts as an app!"

Basically, since the launch connects directly with your app via Bluetooth, it can only get adjustments in there. T-code devices on the other hand need to connect to intiface first, close the connection to intifaces’ server(and therefore can no longer have min/max height adjustments) and then also can connect via ‘Bluetooth’.
If intiface central changed that, please let me know.

Hope that helps clarifying stuff

I didn’t see any mention about this, so I’m gonna ask (I apologize if it was mentioned but I couldn’t find anything in this topic).

Is there or is planned any feature to adapt the model and interactions for erotic audio? Like input an audio ero file and the model does according to what is heard in it.

Huh this is indeed a problem. Lemme ask dev and buttplug dev. Maybe we can figure something out :thinking:

@Chred95 What exactly do you mean? As in content detection via AI / transcribing?

Yeah, something like transcribing actions. I thought of trying an audio only file and synchronize with it but it still needs a script to do so, right?

Hey, I really enjoy lustbound but I’m mainly a mobile user. Are there any plans to make a mobile application? I usually go back to VirtualSuccubus because they have a good mobile app.

Yeah, I don’t think any tech that can do that reliably is available yet :sweat_smile:

@yojirex Definitely! Before we focus on a mobile port we wanna bring the game to a fun & solid point though. After that we’re likely going make some versions mobile ready :grin:

1 Like

Hi there, how can you load videos/funscripts in the game?

When you are in Free-Play, you need to press the folder icon.

372094c6d6a6112558b9e24fa33854b2

when dispo on the autoblow ultra please

hope someone can help. So i can connect to my handy no problem plays as should, but i am unable to get my SR1 (serial) to connect to it. I start up intiface and open script player and shows connected under the status bar, next my SR1 automatically connects since its connected via (serial) so by default its at stop scanning. The next part is confusing because to disconnect my SR1 i have to stop the intiface server and manually hit the disconnect from server for my device. Once i open lustbound i hit the bluetooth button and does not show a connection. I have even disconnected from script player to see if intiface would connect with lustbound and nothing. Hope someone can provide a step by step with pictures would be most helpful. Thanks.

1 Like

Hey there! So basically, as long as the game is connected to intiface, it should work regardless. (and if it’s supported by buttplug, which might be the problem)

So ensure it’s connected to intiface first (and you can move it via that, then simply start Lustbound and it should connect to intiface central.

The game never connects to intiface.

In that case something is likely blocking the connection.

Can you write me a dm on discord?