Multiple studios are available for your PMV and compilations

Create your own PMVs and compilation with SLR Originals and many other studios. Get these hosted on your own SLR channel and get paid for every second your videos are watched (legal entity like self entrepreneur is required, introducing no legal entity option soon).

Right now PMVs and compilations should be made within one producer only. You can’t mix multiple producers in one video. Meaning one PMV from this producer, another PMV from another producer. Producers and compilation maker share earnings 50/50 from every compilation. Any studio can join compilations list by turning it ON in their admin.

Adding regular flat videos on SLR soon and will be converting all the VR videos to flat to be watched on our smartphone apps that will perfectly work with scripts.

The compilations should not be distributed elsewhere and should not contain any copyrighted material, both video and audio.

For audio you can check:

https://premiumbeats.com/

Message content@sexlikereal.com

2 Likes

This gets really hot :fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Any issues with use creating, mixing, & using our own audio for these “compilations”/PMVs?

The compilation has to be published on SLR. Audio should be somehow licensed.

• Cupacakeus
  • FeelMeVR
  • Steel VR
  • Summerhart
  • FuckTruck VR
  • TheHotwifeZA
  • Ebony VR Solos
  • VRoomed
  • SplineVR
  • Lusty VR
  • Deviants VR
  • VRSmokers
  • MuscleWorship VR
  • KinkyGirlsBerlin
  • VRixxens
  • Peeping Thom
  • ElleLouise VR
  • POVcentral VR
  • JimyDraws
  • Rezowoods

But original music is fair game?

Can you elaborate some more?

Sure, I’m a professional musician by trade, before doing any of this scripting or video editing. Several times in the past I’ve done a custom composed soundtrack for corporate video uses I’ve edited. So the music is original, as the composer, I would register/own the copyright and then “license” it for use to the client.

In this scenario, I’d edit a PMV using the SLR IP for the video clips, record original music in some appropriate style, likely rock/metal or some sort of EDM / Industrial and it would be a complete package with music a bit more customized than using stock royalty free stuff.

Oh wow that would be really cool. Would really love to proceed.

What smartphone apps are you referring to for Flat Videos? Or is that still in development?

Haptics connect will be turned into browser. It’s almost ready for release