Motion Tracking Funscript Generator v0.5.x

I create a new Release v0.0.9 witch include some of the requested features (See Changelog on GitHub).

11 Likes

I copied everything while watching the guide video, but ‘special functions’ don’t work.
When i press the script button, ‘running script 0%’ disappears as soon as it appears, and the Lua script stack is only stacked on the right side of the undo/redo history.
Funscript editor separately, it works, but can’t connected to OFS.
I’ve used all the old versions of OFS and FunScript, but can’t work

1 Like

This is really a game changer :smiley:
Maybe I skipped something important, I have a few question about tracking:

• Is there a way to not losing already tracked frames when I manually stop tracking with “q”? For an easy example: I have a 20 sec video with 2 different scene (10-10 sec). I have to stop it at 10 sec, because the tracker somehow finds the previous tracked areas wrong on the different scene. When I stop tracking at 10 sec, I’m losing some of the perfectly tracked scene, and at the end only 5 second is scripted instead of 10.

I hope u can understand what I’m trying to explain, sry english is not my main language :sweat_smile:
Is there any workaround, or a way to script a specific duration? Thank u guys! :smiley:

Put a point at the start and the end of the segment you want to track. The program will automatically stop when it will find an obstacle.

4 Likes

When you stop with q i assume you want to stop because e.g. of an scene change, shifted tracker, … To filter out the bad tracking points i try to guess the reaction time from the user and delete the last 2 seconds of previewed tracking results. If your tracking running with high fps you will lose more data (see: here). I know this is not really a good solution, but i need to ensure to filter out bad tracking points before the post processing.

Husky’s method would be an workaround for now if you know when you want to stop because this action do not delete the last 2 seconds of tracked data.

Maybe i will add the parameter to the config file in the next release, so that every user can set it to his reaction time.

2 Likes

I couldn’t find information in the docs about what the difference is between the tracking methods. If anyone could direct me to it would be much appreciated. Also, what dictates how long the strokes are when you use the Unsupervised man+ woman tracking method? Is it the distance between the female and male tracking point for instance? Because I did notice that if you place them close together it can generate a lot of quick strokes which aren’t usable.

Let’s say you want to track a blowjob I place the woman tracking point either their nose or upper lip, but I don’t know where I should place the male tracking point. If I place it on the penis and it moves it seems to generate strokes when the penis moves (which is good) but it’s hard getting a good tracking point that stays visible. Is it better to place it on a more fixed point like the belly button or just use the unsupervised woman method?

Is the tracking metric important to set correctly? Because I forgot to set it correctly many times and it seemed to work fine. I assume this is used to indicate the direction the action is happening, but correct me if I am wrong.

@Rukker I have the same questions, I was actually about to post a very similar comment.

1 Like

Nice, I found one answer already about what supervised tracking is from a few posts above ours.

“In the next release there will also a supervised tracking function in which you can select the area in which the searched feature must be located. As soon as the predicted tracking box leaves this area the tracking stops.”

Thanks for that, I missed that one some how. I’m still a little confused about the difference, though. Could someone share an example of how they’re using Supervised modes versus Unsupervised? When I try to select Supervised Areas I get errors, so I’m obviously not comprehending the concept correctly.

Idk why but whenever its tracking and produces the points, it’s always inverted. It tracks everything fine but when it’s done it just inverts what it tracked. Any idea on why or if there is a setting I could play with to fix it?

I would make sure you’re mapping the genders properly, I made that mistake once and that was the result. And if you’re only mapping the female, try mapping both.

feature suggestion:

‘man’ only option - works like ‘woman’ but output is inverted.

When tracking 2D videos the action can be inverted because I don’t know which person is on which side of the video. The program is developed by me mainly for VR videos because here also mostly a static camera position and fixed position of the actors exists. It also depends on what is set in the funscript header, if it is already inverted there we also get inverted output. So if you want to invert the whole script you can try to invert the header value for “inverted” in the funscript file by opening the funscript with an texteditor.

Add an option to invert the actions (see: this github commit ). Feature shold be available in the next release.

2 Likes

I followed all instructions but the lua doesn’t show up in custom scripts. What can I try?

1 Like

It sounds to me like you copied the lua file to the wrong folder.

But you could be one of the first to try my new installer. This should make installing the application even easier. Yo can download the installer from the new Release v0.1.1. For detailed installation instructions, have a look at Installation Windows Option 1 in the documentation.

The installer is unfortunately not yet tested so a feedback would be helpful. If there are any problems, a screenshot would be great.

Addendum 1: The current version sometimes does not seem to recognize when the generator has ended because a thread is still running. Workaround is to end the process with the task manager. - So i recommend to wait with the update to v0.1.0 until this was fixed.

Addendum 2: fix is available, new version is v0.1.1

3 Likes

I will try this out, i spent 3 hrs trying to fix this lua probelm and maybe this is soultuon. Thanks

I followed Windows Option 1 instructions and when I got to the “Start MTFG” it shows me this message.
Funscript generator error:
Video File was not specified! (Make sure there are no special symbols like squared brackets in the video path)

I think my earlier steps fixed a different error I was getting. This info from the troubleshooting section on the github page will give you better help.

" When calling the generator, only a message box is displayed with the message: “Video file was not specified!”

In some cases OFS does not set the path to the video file within the lua script correctly (the variable VideoFilePath is empty). This happen when the video path contains some special character like square braked [ and ]. Rename your video files and store them in a path without special character. Then the variable should be set by OFS and the motion tracking funscript generator should work."

1 Like

If you still have this problem could you post the output of: ofs_troubleshot_001