Motion Tracking Funscript Generator v0.5.x

You can open the config directory from ofs as shown in the screenshot below with the open config button. In this directory a file with the name projection.yaml should exist. Open the file with notepad and add the lines from the link. Then save the file.

Perfect, got it working. Thanks very much for your help & for the incredible extension!

You could remap the mouse wheel considering you had the right software. I currently am using a tablet and pen, experimenting with it at least. ten times easier so far.

Anyone know how to get this up and running with OFS 3?

I have updated the installer with the release v0.4.2. It should now be possible to install the extension for OFS3 with the MTFG installer. If there are problems with the update/installer let me know.

1 Like

When I try to install the motion detection, it tells me I donā€™t have OFS install, but I do. Iā€™ve uninstalled, reinstalled, tried different versions, restarted comp between installsā€¦same message. Any suggestions?

Could you provide the explorer path from OpenFunscripter : Extensions : Extension directory as shown in the picture below:

Thatā€™s the error I got earlier. Running the installer from the verison just released fixed that. Thanks @mchyxnaaiorxfwrivv !

OFS - OFS3_data - extensions

OFS - OFS3_data - extensions

The full path would probably be a little more helpful. Does the full path look like this: C:\Users\YOUR_USER_NAME\AppData\Roaming\OFS\OFS3_data\extensions

And could you type the following into your windows file explorer and see if you get out in the same folder: %APPDATA%\OFS\OFS3_data\extensions

C: users - myname - AppData - Roaming - OFS - OFS3_data - extensions

When I type that into the search bar in windows explorer it says no items match my search.

C: users - myname - AppData - Roaming - OFS - OFS3_data - extensions

this actually looks good

When I type that into the search bar in windows explorer it says no items match my search.

That is the reason why the installer can not find the path. I donā€™t know exactly why the path can not resolved on your computer.
I have therefore created a new installer which allows to select the path manually. You can download the Installer mtfg-ofs-extension-installer-v0.2.2.exe from the asset section of the v0.4.2 release.

That did it! Thank you very much Sir!

From using this tool, itā€™s been pretty cool.
I have a few suggestions though that might improve ease of use.

1. While scripting, add a way to pause and readjust the hitboxes while scripting, possibly even rewind, so that you can do multiple scenes on the fly. I think the current implementation is just too lenient when scenes change, and you wind up tracking something completely irrelevant and the boxes move to a completely different spot, unnaturally jumping to new locations. I think if you were able to adjust it and call it a ā€œnew sceneā€ itā€™d use whatever algorithm for the Top/Bottom peak values that way. Ex. Script 00:00-00:30 as one scene, readjust the hitboxes, then 00:31-01:00 as another scene, without restarting the tool.
  2. A stroke preview overlay might be cool, though I guess not possible or likely since it seems to be post-generated.

Ok, from my use so far, here are my tips.
Tip 0. How to actually launch this thing for 0.4.x

Make sure you have the video type set to 2D, or else you get the weird zoom-in shenanigans.

Other Tips/Ideas:

1. Track the cock + balls. Seems to work better especially when guy is moving.
  2. Track just 1 person with 1 tracker. 1 tracker is underrated for Cowgirl and blowjob scenes. Obviously better when only the girl is moving.
  3. Tracking more of the whole ass seems better than grabbing part of it. (especially in cowgirl when we see the ass)
  4. Butthole Starfish Lock-on - can use 2 trackers with 2 people to lock onto butthole for better tracking. Left1 = Butthole, Right1 = Cock+Balls, Left2 = Whole Ass, Right2 = Cock only.
  5. For Blowjobs, track the eyes, face, hair, etc. Will be a bit slower but generally works better.
  6. Expand the script using the FunExpander tool for a better tuned sort of expansion. Sometimes I just expand the whole script to go from 0 to 100 vertical if the scene is right for it, because when recording a bunch of scenes, itā€™s hard to get the accuracy right, so you end up with a bunch of 0 to 50 range scenes and 50-100 range scenes
  7. Bonus Tip - trust the algorithm rather than the hitboxes. With 1 girl 1 guy hitbox, sometimes itā€™ll seem like the hitboxes arenā€™t going through each other during penetration, and sometimes the girlā€™s hitbox movement appears to be very slight, but actually youā€™ll find that the end result is often better than it looks.

Hope the tips help. Probably makes sense once you use it a few times.

3 Likes

When it asks you to draw a line on center of dick, do you draw a vertical or horizontal line?

When it asks you to draw a line on center of dick, do you draw a vertical or horizontal line?

The intention is to draw a vertical line on the center of dick (Similar to a symmetry line in a technical drawing).

1 Like

@hentaiprodigy69 Thanks for sharing your experience with the tool.

Regarding your suggestions for improving the tool, I can say that I find your ideas very good. But:

For the implementation of point 1 a user interface would have to be implemented which would require a lot of additional effort (e.g. ui to rewinding to a certain point to move the tracking points afterwards, ā€¦). In addition the current software architecture is unfortunately not built for such a purpose. I will keep the suggestion in mind but will not implement this functionality anytime soon (#18).

The 2nd point was also suggested by a another user. As you noted, however, this is not easy because the calculation is done after the completion of the tracking and thus no live data for visualization are available.

2 Likes

@mchyxnaaiorxfwrivv

Hey there, wonderful tool!! Thank you very much.

I was thinking if it is possible to add a feature like this.

Currently, the parameters for post processing (additional points, filter len, min-max/direction-change, etc.) need to be set before starting the tracking. This is actually a headache for me, since it is very time consuming to find a good settings for the scene. Is it possible to like have the tracker output the raw points, then adjust the settings so we can see how the raw points have been filtered out. In this way we can do tracking once, and change settings later.

Currently, the parameters for post processing (additional points, filter len, min-max/direction-change, etc.) need to be set before starting the tracking. This is actually a headache for me, since it is very time consuming to find a good settings for the scene. Is it possible to like have the tracker output the raw points, then adjust the settings so we can see how the raw points have been filtered out. In this way we can do tracking once, and change settings later.

I have been looking at the problem to analyze the implementation options and choose the most suitable architecture.

My first idea was to outsource the post processing in OFS as a lua plugin. Unfortunately the undo system is not suitable to create a reasonable preview system with post processing, because only a general undo type exists for the lua extensions in ofs. A hash based undo system in ofs would be more helpful here e.g. which returns the corresponding hash on commitā€¦

The second option would be an implementation in PyQtGraph. Iā€™ll have to take a closer look at that. I have noted the feature request on github #19.

For now, the closest option for an live post processing is the use of raw_output in conjunction with the Simplify (Ramer-Douglas-Peucker) function in OFS : View : Special functions .

1 Like

Thanks for this piece of Software!

I am Just about to read Up how to Script but can you Guys Tell me how Long IT Takes alpriximately for an unexperienced User WHO read Up the Tutorials to Script a 5 Minute Video in comparison to Scripting without the Tool?

Just askimg because My free time is Limited and Just Like to know the estimated time about to Script with this
Thanks alot