Motion Tracking Funscript Generator v0.5.x

ahhhh I see it definitely was the points I already had before it. opened up a new instance of a blank funscript and it started no problem. thank you!

1 Like

I was having the same alert as Midevil when I tried to make multiaxis tracks using more than one tracker, but I just tried it again using two trackers per person and it worked. The high/low limit request after tracking looks odd, but Iā€™m figuring it out. The two trackers make the accuracy of roll tracking much better, but the local min/max set interface after tracking which uses pink lines to show both tracking positions is what was throwing me off cause the if the girls head rolls to the side while up at the tip in a bj, the top point on her forehead is at itā€™s lowest point even though sheā€™s at the tip.

Dang that girls got some big titties! :heart_eyes:

good old mia

1 Like

Just tried out this tool, wow.

Hello I just recently tried this tool and it was great. It was working about a week ago or so, but now after creating the box that will be tracked I get a pop up saying that the ā€œprogram crashed due to a fatal error.ā€ As I donā€™t have much programming experience I am unsure of what the issue is or how to fix it. Any suggestions?

Send me the log file as a private message so that I can see where the problem occurs.
1660468153-1

hey quick question how do i get the option that says stop tracking at next existing point
all i have is enable logging and enable multiaxis

@fry13 should now be available with the new release v0.4.1

1 Like

Hi everybody.

I am finding my way with this software. I have 2D working fine, but everytime i try to work with a VR vid, the MT screen goes really small and i cant seem to find a setting anywhere?

I have the vid shown SBS 180 on funscript. Its when i have gone past the Start MTFG that it goes super zoomed in. The tracking quickly exits the frame?

SOLVED!!!

I had to have ā€œleft panelā€ selected on Funscripts and it worked! :slight_smile:

Hi, could I use this software to automate a script for a video with a beat bar (cock hero)?

the tool randomly stopped working for me I made 0 changes to my software.

to be clear when I press start MTFG it shows the kill option for a second and then goes back to start with nothing changing.

edit: these errors are also now happening on videos where the extension worked in the past.

edit2: reinstalling fixed everything. kept a copy if my logs in case they are needed for development.

I think your best bet would be to use a lua and try to find a mod where you can generate a set of points via matching BPM? If you did that as a base, and then amended them to suit the strengths you needā€¦that would a good way of working a CH vid.

Would it be possible to bind mouse wheel or lets say some sort of scrolling/ā€œcontrol wheelā€ keys that exist on some keyboards to the ā€˜recordingā€™ scripting mode ā€“ as a potential alternative for the mouse or a external device such as a controller? thank you so much for your work.

@WIZARD The recording scripting mode is part of the OFS Software. You should post your request in this topic. Or even better, create an issue/feature request directly on the github page.

For the MTFG OFS Add-On I would say that it is not possible to use the mouse wheel for input with a reasonable amount of effort. (This Statement only apply to the MTFG Extension). Reason: The mouse wheel is bound for zooming in opencv windows. To disable this behavior i have to adjust and compile opencv myself. But that would not be worth the effortā€¦

Thank you for your reply. I only later realized it was part of the program itself and not the funscript generator functionality itself. I will try posting in the topic/github as you recommended. Thank you once again.

Is there any way to switch to the other camera when tracking VR SBS videos? The left side has her hair blocking the part Iā€™m trying to track, but the right camera is fine. I know you can select 2D video, but I always get a fatal error whenever I try and track that.

You could add this to your projection.yaml config. Then you will get the menu entry 3D SBS VR Video 180 L+R which you can select to show both eyes at the same time.

Sorry, how do I add this? Iā€™m using OpenFunScripter and donā€™t see a projection.yaml anywhere in the directory.