[MountBatten] A Tale Where Avy Moves and Oniichan Cums ~ Honey Moon Edition | アヴィが動いてお兄さんがイっちゃう物語(蜜月編)

Not a whole lot. It’s mainly cowgirl with some differences. If you navigate under \avy_game_honey_month_ver_1_1_2\data\video there’s all the video files the game uses.

• legs open / closed
  • fast / slow
  • grinding back-n-forth / circular

If you choose “not erect” before sex she gives you a handjob. She strokes shaft or tip.

After permit (fully undressed), she offers to smash you, where she changes position a little bit.

If you choose smash her long enough she will orgasm (up to three times before it’s the same animation).

That’s pretty much all to it. Her dialogue varies A LOT, so knowing moonspeak helps.

By the way, a new game is under production by MountBatten which has at least 5 positions so far. Do look forward to that…

1 Like

Having trouble getting the game to work, I followed all the steps to the best of my ability but the screen just shuts to black after the loading screen every time I try to launch it. I think what’s got me hung up is the extraction of the games executable part. My files don’t appear to match the ones from your screenshot after the extraction. Anyone have any advice? UPDATE: I figuered out my problem, I was infact extracting the files wrong. Game is working fine.

That’s the same as the current game: the base version is already out and the one you linked is the sequel under production.

If they don’t match then you should provide a screenshot of what they look like

1 Like

I essentially was creating a file copy of the game’s executable back inside of the game folder, rather than extracting the executable and sending it all back to the folder, thus it didn’t let me Overwrite files that I needed to. After a few more backups I got it figured out. Thank you tho!

1 Like

For any who run into an issue trying to run the funscript player because it says you need .NET Core, downloading and installing .NET Core 3.1 got it working for me (I’m running Windows 11)

4 Likes

Yes, I meant to say that. The base version (RJ289780) only has 2 positions and the sequel seem to have way more content. If it’s out I’m into modding it as well.

Are there particular choices I can pick when creating the save file do reduce her max speed? I don’t really enjoy her speed-humping mode.
She basically starts extremely slow, progresses to very slow and the mode right after that is rabbit on speed.

Her speed is not variable but a fixed animation. So there’s no escape from the rabbit. However if you select “too strong” (the first option) at the pillow talk the occurence of the high speed animation will be reduced.

I’m not sure how the save data will affect this. Possibily choosing answers reflecting a difficult time (say she had to give you several long breaks etc)? But I’m pretty sure these will be overwritten by your later choices.

Thanks, I’ll try some options. In my initial save she reached max speed after ~10 seconds and just stayed there.

Just realized how awesome Google Lens is

1 Like

I’ve included a translation in the OP for your reference

1 Like

Thanks, I saw that. Much appreciated.
Having live translation overlays by simply pointing my phone at the screen is super useful, though.

I don’t know how to save the game. I didn’t see the alarm for day2 or day3. Does anyone know how?

And I am translating Japanese buttons into English.

2 Likes

It is saved automatically. There’s no need for manual saving.

That looks great! I’m sure it will be highly appreciated!

g1

This is still unfinished. If you find incorrect translations, I will fix them. I couldn’t translate difficult Japanese.
Please download file from “mega” and then paste it into the “data - image” folder.

10 Likes

Don’t know what i am doing wrong, can it conect to Keon? The Funscript Player always shows “Scanning for Device” without finding the Keon. Tried it with Intiface and without…

I have been experiencing long loading screens and buffering in between animations. Is this what others are also experiencing? Just curious!

It should support Keon.

A update of the application is underway, maybe try again after it drops and see if the issue persists.

By “long”, how long do you mean?

This game was made with TyranoScript V4, so yes it is a bit sluggish in terms of loading. In my case it took ~45 seconds to load up the game.

If you experience ~0.2 second buffering between animations (which causes misalignment), a solution is being worked on.

1 Like