MultifunPlayer configuration for Auxfun

Just recently bought the Auxfun Controller Box and was able to get it connected using buttplug.io but I can not get it to sync to scripts within MultifunPlayer. Once I add the device map for the auxfun the device goes full speed. Does anyone have a working configuration or maybe know what I’m doing wrong? Thanks

Hi,

Not helpful but…how did you get it to connect? I set intiface to “search for devices” but it doesn’t see the Auxfun box. On my phone I used the Auxfun app and it connected but never appears in my Bluetooth device list on iOS.

If you can help me with this, I’ll work on your issue next.

I also had trouble connecting to it at first. Make sure it’s not trying to connect to your phone, I forgot the device on my phone just to make sure. Also update your Intiface as support for the device was recently added. I was able to connect to it after updating.

1 Like

I am having similar issues. No matter what toy I connect to Initface, it does not work in MFP. My handy, auxfun, lovense toys; none work. I can manually control them in Initface, initface connects to MFP, my script shows, but not action. I am just giving up with MFP at this point.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.