MultiFunPlayer v1.29.4 - Multi axis funscript player - Now with SLR Interactive support

Ok, pushed that button for manual method:

Simply press the new button when you play a file that comes as url and select a matching video file on your pc.
You will have to do that for each video unfortunately. I dont think there is a better solution.

1 Like

Will be some work to match everything together, but thanks for your hard work!

im sure which Com port it is on- however i do not see “com port” anywhere in the program to set it correctly.
i see:
video (players)
script values
servers (buttplug etc.)
-and thats all i see-

the options on top are as you described above but thats it. im overlooking it somewhere? x.x

Select “serial” and expand its settings with the arrow button.

1 Like

Thanks, i just seen that and was going to try it when the free time came.
that location is not easy to guess x.x

MultiFunPlayer v1.17.2:

Download: Release MultiFunPlayer v1.17.2 · Yoooi0/MultiFunPlayer · GitHub

Breaking changes:

• Shortcuts settings will be reset
  • Axis content visibility setting will be reset
  • Sync on video resume setting will be reset

Changelog:

• Update to .NET 6
  • Add ability to generate motion without video playing using motion providers (#26)
    2021-12-05_19-23-23
    • Random - generates smooth random motion using simplex noise
      2021-12-05_19-23-45
    • Looping script - generates motion from a script that loops indefinitely
      2021-12-05_19-24-05
    • Pattern - generates motion by repeating simple patterns (triangle, sine, saw, square, double bounce, sharp bounce)
      2021-12-05_19-24-15
  • Add video path modifiers to transform unusable video paths/urls to something that allows the scripts to be auto loaded (#27)
    2021-12-05_19-24-54
    • Find and replace - find text and replace with something else, supports regex
      2021-12-05_19-25-15
    • Uri to local - experimental method that tries to map url path to local path, used mainly with DLNA
      2021-12-05_19-25-51
  • Add button to quickly map video path/url to local file (#27)
    2021-12-05_19-28-16
  • Add error prompt when Visual C++ redistributable is not installed (#30)
  • Add user limits to axis range actions (#13)
  • Refactor shortcuts to allow more flexibility in the future
  • Use buttplug device index when mapping axes to allow per device mapping for devices with the same name
  • Reimplement action filtering based on gesture type
  • Improve output target update rate behaviour
    2021-12-05_19-29-04
  • Add “precise” update rate toggle to output targets
  • Fix sync not running when toggling axis bypass
  • Fix keyframes heatmap not regenerating after size change
  • Fix keyframes heatmap not showing when stroke script is not loaded
  • Fix selected serial com port not saving when empty
  • Fix buttplug device not updating if value change is small
  • Many UI updates

If you like what I’m doing, please consider supporting me on Patreon

1 Like

So 1.17 connects to DeoVR for me, but does not sync scripts. Downgrade back to 1.15 and it works. Might be a bug? Or did I miss something in the upgrade path?

Yea you are right, I will release 1.17.1 asap.

Should be fixed in:

This is one heck of an update!

Just downloaded, extracted the zip and I keep getting the dialogue box " To run this application, you must install missing frameworks for .NET" . I installed the frameworks and still getting the message. Computer restarted and all.

Are you sure you installed the x64 desktop one?
This is the direct link: Download .NET 6.0 Desktop Runtime (v6.0.0) - Windows x64 Installer

Yup, checked and double checked just to be sure as I really want to try this version out. Hmm

Windows 10, everything uptodate.

Wait - just checked updates, it is doing a .NET related update. Will report back once complete.

Still getting that dialogue box.

Uninstalled, reinstalled with restart, still the same.

I have no idea.
I just tested on a clean win10 and I just had to install .net6 from my link, no restart required.
Maybe also try to install x86 desktop runtime from here: Download .NET 6.0 (Linux, macOS, and Windows)

1 Like

If it is working on your end, then I will keep troubleshooting lol. These are features I have been waiting for for a loong time. If anybody else on this thread can verify that this is working on their machine with no issue would be great.

Thank You for your work. If this works, I will re-sub your patreon :grinning:

PSA: Anyone having issues make sure to install the SDK version of .NET 6.0 (link right above this post). The Runtime one for some reason didnt work for me. This is working now for me now! Thanks again!

1 Like

Any more detail on these features? Noticeable to end user (OSR2+)?

I have actually not yet used the precise update rate due to lack of free time, but this is the old behavior that was in some early versions of MFP.
Basically is sacrifices CPU time to send data at even 3ms (at 333hz) intervals, with precise disabled is all over the place between 2-6ms.
It should technically be smoother since OSR would not wait for the next command since they would be perfectly chained. But on the other hand its only 2-3ms of wait so the inertia might smooth it out anyways.
I’ve added it as an option to test, maybe it will make a difference.

Is it possible to make the auto connect feature rotate faster? so that if i start my video and the MultiFunPlayer detects mpv, it instantly plays? Like im playing 2-3 seconds into the video until the program recognizes my mpv player

^ i mean to make this faster/instantly. (without adding an executable, it goes through a .conf on my player.)

I am a fan of and a connoisseur of random strokers.

Having said that, if you are looking for a great random stroker for OSR, look no further. The LoopingFunscript motion provider combined with a speed offset keybind (so that you can increase or decrease the speed) and Axis::Bypass::Toggle keybind to play/ pause does the job soo damn well.

This application can also be combined with BusDriver if you are into VAM. I have not tested the Motion Provider with the BusDriver plugin, but I assume it should work as intended. I am not being paid to say this, just singing praise for something that I know took a lot of work, and works very well.

2 Likes

Yea sounds like a good idea.
Added as todo on github.

1 Like

Sorry if i ask to much, but is it also possible to add “launch with windows startup” and “minimize to tray”?