MultiFunPlayer v1.29.4 - Multi axis funscript player - Now with SLR Interactive support

Make sure this is enabled:
Options → Player → Web Interface → Listen on port

yep its enabled still getting the same error

nvm i guess i just had to reinstall MFP it works now

You probably changed the endpoint from the default 127.0.0.1:13579, and a fresh one had the settings reset.

I think so too it kept giving me a weird number before

MultiFunPlayer v1.20.0:

Download: Release MultiFunPlayer v1.20.0 · Yoooi0/MultiFunPlayer · GitHub
Patreon build: https://www.patreon.com/posts/multifunplayer-0-63803960

Additional patreon only changelog:

• Add SLR script streaming support
    2022-03-14_23-15-25

Changelog:

• Add dynamic outputs (#50), you can now add multiple outputs of the same type and/or remove the outputs you dont use. Allows for example one network output to OSR with another network output to BusDriver VaM plugin, or output to multiple serial/network OSR devices at the same time. MFP will migrate old static outputs to the new system when loading previous configuration.
    2022-03-14_23-16-47
  • Add WebSocket output target
  • Add overview of enabled and script overriding features under axis name
    2022-03-14_23-20-11
    • L: Axis Link, green when enabled, red when enabled with priority
    • M: Motion Provider, green when enabled, red when enabled and provider blend is 50% or more
    • S: Speed Limit, green when enabled, red when motion is being limited
  • Reset DeoVR and HereSphere state when not watching video
  • Improve auto skip to script start behaviour for streamed videos
  • Fix video file not refreshing when adding/removing/editing path modifiers
  • Fix high motion provider time drift
  • Fix link axis not updating under certain conditions
  • UI tweaks

If you like what I’m doing, please consider supporting me on Patreon

3 Likes

Uhh… Why don’t you try talking to Yoooi directly like a normal human via DM rather than threatening legal action publicly on a hobbyist forum.

It doesnt bypass anything, it requires the SLR account to have the full script+video streaming subscription, and it hooks into DeoVR “SLR interactive” feature. It also doesn’t export anything outside of application memory. It works exactly how you designed that feature without bypassing any of your systems.

Basically works exactly the same as JoyFunPlayer but with multi axis support. JFP was publicly available here for a long time.

1 Like

Great to see you find a way to make things work :+1:

Messaged you personally to figure out the rest.

Why do you always have to threathen everything you comment on…

If you are concerned about people pirating your scripts you should remove the feature at all. There is always a way to get around any type of protection you put on your service. I can think of one way so simple it’s actually ridiculous, maybe not the most sophisticated and time efficient method, but it would probably work just fine.

2 Likes

MultiFunPlayer v1.20.1:

Download: Release MultiFunPlayer v1.20.1 · Yoooi0/MultiFunPlayer · GitHub
Patreon build: https://www.patreon.com/posts/64087916

v1.20.1:

• Fix condition where SLR script could be cleared if loaded before the video, which required toggling “fleshlight” button on/off
  • Dont require DeoVR to be running locally for SLR interactive to connect to allow DeoVR/SLR interactive on remote devices/headsets

Changelog:

• Fix TCode interval being passed as seconds instead of milliseconds causing stutters (#56)
  • Fix buttplug.io exception when loading device map (#57)
  • Fix buttplug.io client connected state not always updating
  • Fix axis being marked as dirty when its value overshoots valid range
  • Fix build not running without dotnet 6.0.2/6.0.3
  • Don’t update motion provider if configured axis is auto homing
  • Don’t show error dialog when closing MPC-HC/BE window

v1.20.0:

• Add SLR script streaming support
    2022-03-14_23-15-25

Changelog:

• Add dynamic outputs (#50), you can now add multiple outputs of the same type and/or remove the outputs you dont use. Allows for example one network output to OSR with another network output to BusDriver VaM plugin, or output to multiple serial/network OSR devices at the same time. MFP will migrate old static outputs to the new system when loading previous configuration.
    2022-03-14_23-16-47
  • Add WebSocket output target
  • Add overview of enabled and script overriding features under axis name
    2022-03-14_23-20-11
    • L: Axis Link, green when enabled, red when enabled with priority
    • M: Motion Provider, green when enabled, red when enabled and provider blend is 50% or more
    • S: Speed Limit, green when enabled, red when motion is being limited
  • Reset DeoVR and HereSphere state when not watching video
  • Improve auto skip to script start behaviour for streamed videos
  • Fix video file not refreshing when adding/removing/editing path modifiers
  • Fix high motion provider time drift
  • Fix link axis not updating under certain conditions
  • UI tweaks

If you like what I’m doing, please consider supporting me on Patreon

1 Like

Hi Yooi, how are you?

I saw that Tempest Max has a A0 in their TCode that is used for opening and closing the bottom part of the fleshlight. In Mosa you can see it there:
But in MultiFunPlayer its missing, it would be cool to have it and have a generator to set a value when L0 its decreasing and another one when its increasing, what do you think?

Thank you for all the great work!

“A0” is not supported by “TCode-0.2” so switch to “TCode-0.3” via the cog button on top of the window.

I think that is what “A1” does, its not on mosa but you will see it after you switch the tcode version.
Via “A1” you basically set the valve position when L0 is going up, when going down it will fully open.

hey, i just tried to use the CH - Noodledude PMV from quiffed1 as a halved script, but it is not halved… when i upload the script on funscript.io, then i see, that the script is halved… i really dont understand this. i also deleted the “full” script, but the halve script is still full… even edit and export with openfunscripter lets the script be full, but the ofs also showed it as halved. has someone an idea?

The script has actions and rawActions (IIRC both are generated by JFS). The halving software probably does not respect that and only operates on actions.
MFP prefers rawActions only if it has more keyframes than actions as it is more precise. Since the halving software reduced the number of keyframes of “actions” MFP will choose to load non-halved rawActions.

The fix is to open the script in text editor, search for rawActions and change it to something else, like _rawActions.
I’ll probably add a toggle to let user decide it it wants to prefer rawActions or not.

2 Likes

thanks, that fixed the problem!

Great job on that :+1:

feature request: smart limit for twist to not move if stroke axis L0 is below anywhere 10-30%. The idea is for it to not spin if the thing is pressed against you.

I wont hardcode it like that but I’ll just make smart limit usable on all axes and user configurable so you will be able to set it how you want.
Added to todo on github.

1 Like