MultiFunPlayer v1.29.4 - Multi axis funscript player - Now with SLR script streaming

Is it possible to use the Deovr app locally on the headset, connect to Deovr player via ip wirelessly on Multifunplayer, and use usb to connect a osr2?

I ask because that is how I have it setup and the osr2 is connected, the deovr player says connected. But there is no script showing on multifunplayer and the device does not move while playing a video from sexlikereal.

I noticed Deovr on a computer has the option to turn on Tcode specifically but the headset app does not. It just shows haptics on or off.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

2 Iissues, since MFP cant locate the video file you are playing on your quest you have to add a script library and point it to a location where your scripts are located on your pc. Second issue is that if you are playing streamed videos for example from SLR or DLNA server the file names will not match your script names, so you would have to rename the scripts.

If you have a SLR subscription with scripts you could use builds from my patreon which have support for streaming scripts from SLR, and DeoVR will stream the video.

1 Like

Thank you so much. I plan to join your patreon today, does the latest release contain slr streaming with scripts? Or is every release unique to certain features?

They all have support for script streaming. Make sure your SLR subscription includes scripts.

Sent you a message on patreon regarding the password

If anyone has The Handy and wants to test, I changed the way The Handy gets sent updates from fixed update rate to a pooled update. It now completely ignores all MFP features and gets sent only the script keyframes. Should move correctly now, or at least better than it did before.

Build here: nightly.link | Repository Yoooi0/MultiFunPlayer | Run #6830576341

3 Likes

I tested using the debug build, and it wasn’t good enough to be usable in practice.

What were the “symptoms” exactly?
How does it compare to the previous builds?

It was not clearly different from the problems I saw trying this out a few months ago. Just random suttering/jerky motions around the mid-point of the device, without any identifiable correlation to the cadence or the range of motion of the script. This was my test script: https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/fleamx-machine-dildo-fuck-they-gave-a-tip-for-the-highest-speed/115937

Thats extremely strange that there is no difference. So the only way for the handy to behave is to upload the whole script to the device. Thats lame.
Have to wait for 4.0 firmware and see if they add anything usable I guess.

1 Like

I’m new to this. I want to make scripts to play with videos on my Oculus Quest 2, and I was hoping this MultiFunPlayer would do it. I got Intiface and MPC-HC set up, and connected to MultiFunPlayer, successfully. If I go to the bottom of the MultiFunPlayer application, open device map, then and add my Lovense Hush butt plug, like the directions suggest, the butt plug starts vibing at 100% and will not stop until I hit the red trash can icon to remove it. I see no way to change the vibration levels, or to create a funscript file. If I hit play at the top, the video plays, and if I connect my Hush buttplug at L0, it vibrates, but I have no idea how anything in the middle of the screen works. I must be missing something.

Windows 10, connected through the white Lovense USB dongle, with Intifice.io, and I connected to that with Buttplug.io in Multi Fun Player. I have a bunch of other lovense toys I could use. I’m just using the Hush for now. It only has one simple vibrator on it, so no fancy twisting or sucking or any of that. I have other toys, for the fancy stuff later. My Oculus Quest 2 is connected to the PC with a Link cable.

What directions are you following?

You need to open settings via the cog button on top of the window, go to device tab, clone the selected device and change default value of L0 from 50% to 0%.

As alternative in the same tab you could check the “load unnamed script” for V0, and then map your vibe to V0 which has 0% default value instead of using L0.

You cant create funscripts in MFP, it can only load them if you name the funscript file the same as the video file (<video filename>.funscript) and place it in the same folder as the video.

The middle L0/L1/L2 etc. tabs are additional per axis features, you could just play with them for the axis you map in the buttplug output to see what they do, or you can always ask here.

1 Like

Thank you! It works great now. To answer your question… I was trying to follow the directions at the github page for the project. It got me as far as connecting to MPC and Intiface, but then the documentation said connect the device with an arrow and kind of left it at that.

So now I can play funscripts on windows, without the stupid VibeMate browser Lovense came up with. I still don’t know how to make them or play them on Oculus Quest 2, but that’s off topic for this thread, so I’ll just keep digging.

Thanks for the help!

EDIT: I figured out how to use this to play video on the Quest! I noticed Deo is on the list of supported video players, so I set it up as the input and it works great with a script I downloaded from here.

1 Like

Hi Yoooi. I sometimes uses single-axis scripts with MFS and my OSR2+. I felt like I could make things more interesting by adding some pitch motion.

I usually do this by making my own .pitch script, which I’d copy from the main script, adjust and offset them, so that each down-up movement will be paired with a scoop motion in the pitch axis.

I recently discovered that MFS can be used to generate motions, but I couldn’t figure things out beyond letting R2 performing a pattern on a fixed interval. I wonder if it’s possible to establish some sort of correlation between the execution of this pattern and commands on R0, as to achieve something similar to my make-shift pitch script.

Sure, select R2 axis tab, click on “Link script” button and select L0 as target, then expand additional settings panel using the arrow button on the right side and set some script offset. R2 will now load the same script as L0 just with some offset.

The default behavior for R1 and R2 since v1.25.0 is a random generated motion, and this is what I have always used myself.
If you used MFP before v1.25.0 then you can set R1 and R2 motion provider settings like so:
https://i.imgur.com/BebBJHU.png

1 Like

Thanks! This turns out to be pretty simple. I hope more people knows about this and embraces the OSRs.

I’m having some issue trying to connect to plex as soon as I press connect its says disconnecting and after that disconnected. Has anyone been successfull in setting MFP with plex ? Is there any tutorial I can follow for the setup ?

Did you input your PlexToken and select a client?
Anything in the MFP logs?

I think I have a probleme selecting the client it just show nothing when I open the drop down menu. I also did use the plex token
this what I have in the log file

You need to enter your plex token, change endpoint ip to point to your server, then refresh the client list and select a client. Then you can connect.
I’ll change the UI to not allow connecting without token or client.