MultiFunPlayer v1.29.4 - Multi axis funscript player - Now with SLR Interactive support

Ah ok, I just thought something was not working with MFP, no need to apologize.

Love the software thanks for it. I have a question about the output range on the SSR1. I set the lower point to about 10% so the receiver doesn’t hit plastic. Am I reducing the full range by doing that or am I just moving the full range upwards if I leave the upper range at 100%?

MFP cant move physical range, that is set by the firmware. So reduced output range is always within the physical range minimum/maximum positions.

1 Like

If I use mfp for slr script, does the range setting in mfp override the setting in deovr? For my test it seems mfp range setting will override the range setting in deovr.

No, deovr does not send any range settings so only those in MFP are used.

MultiFunPlayer v1.29.4:

Download: Release MultiFunPlayer v1.29.4 · Yoooi0/MultiFunPlayer · GitHub
Patreon build: https://www.patreon.com/posts/97781216

1.29.4:

• Fix shortcut settings popup height on high dpi systems
  • Fix possibility of script files getting enumerated out of alphabetical order
  • Fix manual axis control not getting applied while media is playing
  • Fix Stash/XBVR repository not finding scripts due to endpoint comparison
  • Fix window position getting saved out of visible area when closing the window while minimized
  • Fix update check not working
  • Try to bring window to view when restoring last position

1.29.3:

• Fix shortcuts not working until the shortcut settings popup is opened and closed
  • Fix possible exception when parsing VLC source position/speed due to user culture info
  • Fix possible incorrect MPC source speed due to user culture info
  • Fix plex source exception when receiving invalid timeline response xml
  • Fix no delay between plex source retries after receiving invalid response xml
  • Fix inconsistent width in device settings tab when changing selected device
  • Fix inconsistent toolbar button width
  • Add “raw” to L0 funscript names in default devices

1.29.2:

• Fix polled update TCode commands duration getting sent as seconds instead of milliseconds
  • Fix url encoding of media resource name when parsing from url causing script repositories fail to match scripts (#155)
  • Fix incorrect host comparison in Stash/XBVR repository causing no matched scripts
  • Fix Stash/XBVR repository not using full path and query when parsing for scene id causing no matched scripts
  • Fix invalid scene id regex in XBVR repository causing no matched scripts

1.29.1:

• Fix unable to capture mouse wheel gestures
  • Fix gamepad axis gestures not displaying user index
  • Fix commit sha in window title version in release builds

1.29.0:

• Add polled update option to all output targets (#92)
    • Polled update only sends script actions to the device ignoring all other MultiFunPlayer features, used mostly for BLE devices like The Handy to improves smoothness
      MultiFunPlayer_JZlaW8Xt5m
  • Add configurable shortcuts (#28)
    • Supports multiple shortcuts for the same gesture
      iw0QbXnzmK
  • Add ability to change between secured/unsecured schema for endpoints (#150)
  • Add ability to change axis used for heatmap range and tooltip with scroll wheel (#148)
  • Add update check to information dialog (#34)
  • Add ability to toggle force seek option in OFS source
  • Improve keyframes heatmap range display
  • Change default UDP output endpoint to tcode.local:8000 to match WiFi firmware
  • Fix gamepad axis gestures not working
  • Fix invalid VLC source media path causing scripts to not load automatically
  • Fix XBVR and Stash script repository returning no results with UseFirstMatchOnly
  • Fix script link not updating for axes without priority
  • Fix heatmap enable preview setting not getting loaded
  • Fix possible min/max exception when using Axis::Range actions
  • Fix delay when disposing media source or output target
  • Fix buttplug output creating invalid device map when loading settings
  • Fix endpoint settings not loading when using hostname
  • Remove Uri To Local media path modifier

If you like what I’m doing, please consider supporting me on Patreon

1 Like

having an issue connecting osr2. ive tested on SLR and it works fine but id like to be able to set ranges in MFP. i have already tried updating drivers. windows 11

Try different cable or different port. This is not really an MFP issue so it would be best to ask on Tempest discord.

Thanks ill give that a try

Hello @Yoooi

Im STILL getting this Error when trying to connect MPC-HC:

MPC-HC failed with exception:

System.TimeoutException: A task was canceled.
—> System.Threading.Tasks.TaskCanceledException: A task was canceled.
at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskCompletionSourceWithCancellation1.WaitWithCancellationAsync(CancellationToken cancellationToken) at System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionPool.SendWithVersionDetectionAndRetryAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, Boolean async, Boolean doRequestAuth, CancellationToken cancellationToken) at System.Net.Http.RedirectHandler.SendAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, Boolean async, CancellationToken cancellationToken) at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.<SendAsync>g__Core|83_0(HttpRequestMessage request, HttpCompletionOption completionOption, CancellationTokenSource cts, Boolean disposeCts, CancellationTokenSource pendingRequestsCts, CancellationToken originalCancellationToken) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at MultiFunPlayer.Common.ExceptionExtensions.Throw(Exception e) at MultiFunPlayer.MediaSource.ViewModels.MpcMediaSource.UnwrapTimeout(Func1 action)
at MultiFunPlayer.MediaSource.ViewModels.MpcMediaSource.RunAsync(CancellationToken token)

It can Access it and MPC even plays videos when launched with the Variables page.

Im using MultiFunPlayer 1.29.4

Can you download latest develop build from here: nightly.link | Repository Yoooi0/MultiFunPlayer | Run #8776193397
Extract to separate folder and copy your config file.
Then post again the exception that is displayed.

1 Like

Managed to connect it with MPC when using “Random Video Player (v1.32)”

But The Handy doesnt move when both are connected?

Error when connecting to MPC-HC:

System.Threading.Tasks.TaskCanceledException: The request was canceled due to the configured HttpClient.Timeout of 0,5 seconds elapsing.
—> System.TimeoutException: A task was canceled.
—> System.Threading.Tasks.TaskCanceledException: A task was canceled.
at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskCompletionSourceWithCancellation`1.WaitWithCancellationAsync(CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionPool.SendWithVersionDetectionAndRetryAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, Boolean async, Boolean doRequestAuth, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.RedirectHandler.SendAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, Boolean async, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.g__Core|83_0(HttpRequestMessage request, HttpCompletionOption completionOption, CancellationTokenSource cts, Boolean disposeCts, CancellationTokenSource pendingRequestsCts, CancellationToken originalCancellationToken)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.HandleFailure(Exception e, Boolean telemetryStarted, HttpResponseMessage response, CancellationTokenSource cts, CancellationToken cancellationToken, CancellationTokenSource pendingRequestsCts)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.g__Core|83_0(HttpRequestMessage request, HttpCompletionOption completionOption, CancellationTokenSource cts, Boolean disposeCts, CancellationTokenSource pendingRequestsCts, CancellationToken originalCancellationToken)
at MultiFunPlayer.MediaSource.ViewModels.MpcMediaSource.RunAsync(ConnectionType connectionType, CancellationToken token)

Well it clearly is not able to open http://127.0.0.1:13579. I can’t tell you why.
If you can open that url in your web browser then something must be blocking MFP.

Also you cant run both MPC and that Random Video Player as they will use the same port.

For The Handy you have to use buttplug/intiface, after you connect buttplug.io output in MFP you map The Handy to L0 and set it to PolledUpdate and it should work.

But it says so in the Random Video Player Github Readme?

Synchronize with MultiFunPlayer(MFP)

Download MFP if you don't already have it https://github.com/Yoooi0/MultiFunPlayer
In RVP under settings, activate 'Timecode Server'
In MFP, activate 'MPC-HC' as a source
While RVP is running, press connect on MFP and it starts synchronizing
You need to play videos from your folder with scripts ofc.
Have Fun!

How do i do that exactly?

A very weird thing is that MPC-BE x64 fully works with
ScriptPlayer Debug 1.2.0.415 and HandyControl 1.2.3

MPC doesnt get opened tho it just connects when using with Random Video Player

Maybe MFP cant find the MPC installed folder path?
And thats why it doesnt connect because it doesnt find a Video Player.
But it works when im using MFP and Random Video Player it connects with MPC.

How can i reset the Media Player Classic and Media Player Classic-BE installation path?

Maybe MFP uses a wrong Port of MPC?
How can i set a new Port for MPC in MFP? There is no setting to do that.

Path is irrelevant.

You are confusing MPC the software and MPC in MFP.
MPC and RVP software cant run at the same time.

It uses the correct one, unless you changed it.

Yes there is. Select MPC tab in MFP and expand its settings using the arrow button on the right. The default should be 127.0.0.1:13579

MPC-HC “Connected”. MPC is NOT OPEN.
But it says “Connected” when using with Random Video Player

After closing Random Video Player.

Literally NO Video Player is working with MFP. I tried them all.