MultiFunPlayer v1.31.0 - Multi axis funscript player - Now with SLR script streaming

Took some time but I figured it out.
I needed to completely add it again.
Thx for the update. Didn’t know I needed to add it again because of the update.

Having an issue when connected to SLR only the first script is loaded correctly, then when loading a new video the script does not update. Do you need a log for this? Thanks for all your hard work. :muscle:

Did you maybe by chance lock the L0 script?
You can unlock it via the first button under L0 axis.

1 Like

That was it. Thank You.

Hey. Is there any way to use MFP with Faptap website? I have an SR6 and would like to benefit from that while using Faptap. Thanks!

Nope, I asked FapTap developers on discord and on eroscripts but they just ignored me.
They need to add a way for FapTap to send playback information to apps like MFP.
Maybe if more people ask them they will add it.

3 Likes

Is there a way to decrease or disable the soft start sync function? It can be a bit annoying with short scripts or finding the exact sweet spot of a script.

1 Like

I had my brand new Quest 3 constantly dropping the wifi connection until I updated to the BETA branche of their firmware. Don’t know if you have the same issue, but otherwise you could try this.

Yes, click the button to the right of the play/pause button.

2 Likes

Hey man, thanks for a great application here. Much appreciated.

Question - you mentioned further up in the thread you were considering a move to Electron, so that would provide Linux and Mac (?) capability - similar to the way Intiface Central is built, I guess. Do you have a timeline for this? Would you be willing to accelerate the timeline for a financial gain? I’d be happy to contribute a reasonable donation for the development time, if I could get a version that would work on Linux or Mac.

Thanks!!!

I would never move to electron because of javascript and chromium.
I mentioned moving to avalonia, but no real timeline when/if.

I recently had some success running MFP on linux using bottles, so you could try that.
There were few UI glitches but it seemed to work.

1 Like

I was recalling from memory, so apologies for misquoting :slight_smile:

That’s not one I’m familiar with, I’ll take a look, guessing it’s a fork of Wine. Which I may try also, just to see…

MFP is amazing. I’ve been using the Patreon builds for a while now and have been extremely happy with the performance.
While using a keyboard, and selecting the Scale slider, using the left and right arrow keys raises or lowers the scale percentage. In previous versions, the scale changed by only 1% per keystroke, but in 1.30.2 it changes by 10%. I would like to be able to revert to 1%. Maybe there is already a setting for this that I have not found.

1 Like

Fixed, tho next release will probably have the scale redesign so it wont matter.
For now you could add shortcuts with Axis::ScriptScale::Offset action and set it to +/- 1% offset.

Thank you!

Bottles is a front end/ application mabager for wine. Allowing for seperate envoronments known as “bottles”

1 Like

Have been enjoying the shortcuts. This is a great app. Hope you can work something out with faptap in the future.

What is offload elapsed time? Which setting should be better on or off?

Each commands needs a duration, it can be either calculated by MFP or by the device if the firmware supports it. Tempest OSR2/SR6 firmware calculates an average time between commands and uses that as the move duration.

I see that it is by default enabled, but I dont know how it behaves on SSR1, and if the offload is implemented in all firmwares that have been recently released. So I think I’ll disable it to keep it safe.

If firmware does not support it off will be better, if it does then on should be smoother.
But you can test if on/off makes it smoother or not.

1 Like

How can I update Multifunplayer without losing all my settings, devices and players setup?
Sorry if this was already answered by someone, but I can’t see an option for that.