Need opinions on a script style for this video

Hey y’all, I’m working on this video by Maru Karv. I am looking for some opinions what kinds of style people would prefer. This video is a blowjob, and much of it is focused on her mouth movement. But there are a few parts where her mouth isn’t moving as much and she’s using her hand. Should I stick to only scripting mouth movements - even if they are very small - to make it easier to put yourself in the scenario by staying consistent? Or should I switch it up between the mouth and hands to get as many full strokes as possible? Another option I’ve tried and enjoyed in the past has been to have the first part of the stroke be slow, and then the remaining part be fast. It can give it that feeling of having the head licked and then a hand slide down the shaft, but it doesn’t always work out.

Here’s what it would look like with just the mouth:

Here’s what it would look like when I try to incorporate the hands:

What do you think?

• Mouth Only
  • Follow hands for full strokes
  • Get creative and try to do them both
0 voters
3 Likes

in this situation id focus on whatever moves most first then id go back in places where that thing be it mouth or not, doesn’t have as much movement. but id also go the both precise and lazy route and use a plugin that can track movement in a video. so first id have it focus on the mouth then go back and do the hand where appropriate

I’d personally follow the mouth for most of the script, but incorporate hand movement when she does it. Second version looks pretty much perfect to me.

2 Likes

Yea the second one looks good.

Or just make the blowjob only script first and save it, then edit the hands in later on parts that need it. Then just upload both scripts.

Personally i would use less point in the top and bottom parts (only use the upper or bottom ones and make it a sine wave). to make it one smooth motion. Fast interconnected dots dont really do anything for that matter or can make things feels jittery, make the movement clunky, however on some parts it might work better. So its a trial and error practice. Atleast that is how i percieve it.

For the 0:00 second on the bottom u have 1 bottom point, 2nd little up then third up. (0,6,20) Here u can remove the second one (6) since its not noticable for example

I may do something like this:

Basically following the hand movement, but adds in a small dip when it reaches the top. This way you get a full stroke (hand) + a tip stroke (mouth). A downside of this is that it increases the stroke speed and inevitably reduces realism. So it really depends on your style of scripting.

I’m just gonna leave this here. I hope you don’t mind. The next episode is supposed to be on blowjobs and difficult situations such as this. There’s already some good Q and A in the comments on this topic though.