I wrote an email to Nicky Support but figured I would ask her since I haven’t heard back from them in a few weeks.
I was wondering about Lovense device compatibility for the website Nicky.xxx, specifically regarding the information provided on their “Lovense About” page.
I noticed that the Lovense Max, Lush, and Diamo are listed as compatible, and it appears from the photos that the Max 2 is supported as well. However, since the Lovense Max does not offer thrusting options or a truly hands-free experience, I am interested in whether the Lovense Solace or the Lovense Solace Pro are also compatible with their site or if anyone has any experience using any lovense device with this site.
Specifically, I would like to know if these Solace devices will sync with the thrusting actions featured in their video chats or the Rendezvous. I wanted to clarify this before moving forward with purchasing a lovense solace since I’ve heard some people in here say that the lovense Max isn’t very good to use with content or games and it seems like that might be the only compatible device to use with their platform.
Thank you for any ideas you can provide!