NOOB how to uninstall JoyFunScripter

Im not sure what I did, I made a script too long and when I open JFS I get an error message. Figured I would just reinstall it but cannot figure out how to uninstall in the first place. Im sure this is some simple windows 10 stuff I should know but don’t…

System.OverflowException: TimeSpan overflowed because the duration is too long.
at System.TimeSpan.Subtract(TimeSpan ts)
at JoyFunScripter.Controls.PositionBar.OnRender(DrawingContext drawingContext)
at System.Windows.UIElement.Arrange(Rect finalRect)
at System.Windows.ContextLayoutManager.UpdateLayout()
at System.Windows.ContextLayoutManager.UpdateLayoutCallback(Object arg)
at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.FireInvokeOnRenderCallbacks()
at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.RenderMessageHandlerCore(Object resizedCompositionTarget)
at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.RenderMessageHandler(Object resizedCompositionTarget)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

Try the second option of restarting jfs

• Close JFS.
  • Open Windows Explorer.
  • Type %appdata% and press Enter in the address/path text box. Explorer will take you to > your_user_name > AppData > Roaming (it is actually C:\Users\your_user_name\AppData\Roaming , which you will see if you click in the address/path text box).
  • Scroll down to the folder Raser1 and delete it.
  • Start JFS and it should be restored with default settings.

Nice one fellas! I did BRomes method and its up and running, will be posting new scripts soon.
Thanks again!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.