Old sales post

hey im interested in buying, few questions about osr2,
what kind of pc do i need to run it with all video resolutions? need a powerful gpu?..
can it be setup wirelessly or need to have a cable connected from device to the computer while using?
can one upgrade servos to very quiet ones? if yes how much is that upgrade?
how long does it take to ship after ordering with the quieter servos?
power supply up to 220v?
thanks

Orders from that week are shipping this week.

Thank you for your patience.

Current TAT is at about 3 weeks.

Your first question is rather in depth and I would like to respond with a resource regarding this question so that you get the information you need. Can My Computer Run 4K? Complete 4K Monitor Requirements

The Official firmware for the SR series does not have WiFi capabilities enabled. However, it is possible with another users remix of the firmware. I load the official release, flashing the other firmware is not overly complicated.

Yes, upgraded servos are an option, it is more affordable to install them yourself and you get the warrant on the servos that way. The upgrade through me would cost about 650 just for the upgraded servos.

Same turn around time as all other builds currently about 3 weeks and dropping.

Yes the PSUs I use are capable of 220

1 Like

thanks so much! will order soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello,I received an email that the item was shipped at 12.30, but I opened the ups tracking site today and the shipment is still in the status of Label Created. I remember I should have purchased the 3 day delivery service.

Running a New Year sale. 10%

Code NEWYEARSALE

Ends at the end of the month.

This should be updated sorry I missed this post or I would have responded sooner.

After three days of use, it seems to be broken, no response at all after connecting power and usb.

Probably just a bad servo from the manufacturer. It can cause the the device to not respond depending on what failed with the servo.

Bottom line is I stand by my builds and I will work with you to the point of resolution.

DMed for troubleshooting to keep this thread sales related as per the thread category.

Running a New Year sale. 10%

Code NEWYEARSALE

Ends at the end of the month.

2 Likes

Hey there, ordered on the 21 Dec, any update on order #1759? Notice you mentioned TAT is at about 3 weeks. No rush as it’s been Christmas and New Years, so understandable that it’s taking a bit longer. Thanks.

1 Like

I need to thank everyone for your patience and understanding.

On top of the the holiday season I have also endured getting a root canal after about 2 months of pain and my whole household has caught corona virus in the last month.

It took so long for the root canal because I couldn’t afford what the local dentist was charging with insurance so I had to find another place out of town. For those interested the place with insurance wanted $2200. The dentist I went to charged me $450 and didn’t ask for insurance. They did a great job and were very professional.

The corona virus first infected my mother in law. My wife who is a full time student at the moment and helps in the workshop stopped helping to care for her mother. Then, of course, my wife got sick. My dad, who also helps in the garage is in his 70’s so he was no longer able to come over as he is high risk for corona virus. I dialed back workshop hours to care for both my wife and my mother in law. Next it was my turn, I am feeling pretty darn good for having a positive test reading, those immunizations really help out. Yesterday all I was able to do was keep printers running and respond to emails. Today I am back building and things should start to return to normal.

Add about a week or so to the 3 week turn around time and it will start dropping back down as we approach February.

Ever single purchase helps to keep a roof over our heads and food on the table. Thank you so much for your support.

6 Likes

I have been making a huge dent in the queue.

Everyone in the house is recovered and I have been feeling basically normal.

Thanks again for your patience.

SALE

ValentinesSale 10% off.

5 Likes

Glad you’re feeling better :+1:

Since everything with Kiroo on it died on me… its time for an upgrade…

Buying a 3d printer is an option… (finding what to buy will be the worst part) but if it takes 3 university diploma to build an OSR or SR6… i’ll buy one pre-made if its still an option (and if Canadian shipping is an option)…

or get a handy if things get too complicated and throw away all the kiroo eco-system into the trash.

Good to hear you are feeling better M0SAIC

Im’ from canada… I bought one. I expected him to ship via USPS but he did it through UPS ground… =(

UPS ground sucks because their the most expensive in terms of brokerage fees, and bond fees.

It’s cheaper just to go by express or the higher tier options because after the brokerage fees it will be cheaper (the express or higher tiers don’t charge brokerage fees. @M0SAIC please put this option in the future.

USPS is just $10 + the actual tax and duties…

if they even choose to inspect your package.
and Fedex is the same deal as long as you don’t use fedex ground. they doesn’t charge bond fees, NOR brokerage fees, if you make a free shipping account and have them charge it to that. UPS forces you to buy a subscription for a shipping account =(

DHL is ok-ish, lower cost items are about the same as USPS, but they get more expensive the more expensive the item is… DHL doesn’t have a ground option and charges fees on all tiers. DHL is the worst in terms of making a shipping account. you need to go through a phone interview and they need to approve it. fuck that.

I get a surprise shipment either by FedEx Ground or UPS Ground about once a year, and that’s infrequent enough to be able to call them and have them remove the fees. I’ve never had trouble doing that (I did go on a spurt before the pandemic of just going to a CBSA and clearing the packages myself. since the pandemic they stopped that program and haven’t resumed it yet though =(

1 Like

I didn’t even know that was an option. Thanks again for sharing. I did finally get around to the DM. I guess I never sent it, it was still a draft.

I didn’t get a DM but that’s ok… Like I said, I get items shipped by “ground” services infrequently enough so that I can just call them and get a refund on the brokerage fees-- which i’ll do tomorrow actually.

It was just more of a warning to @Maryjay. but yes, international ground services are a scam. They hit with brokerage fees so hard that it’s just cheaper to go with a faster tier of shipping where brokerage is included. UPS express or Fedex Express ends up being cheaper than ground if there is a border crossing. and it’s FASTER too. makes no sense.

Most sellers don’t understand this and when I request for them not to “upgrade” to ground services just say “we aren’t responsibile for duties and taxes” but it’s not duties and taxes, it’s a brokerage fee charged by the company. I know you’re doing this yourself, so I didn’t bother and just assumed it would be USPS and deal with it if it comes with ground. --which i will. so don’t worry lol.

what do you mean? I just ordered from @M0SAIC … I mean, I have a 3D printer, but assembly seems complex.

Hey there, starting to once again consider getting an OSR2 or SR6 and have 3 questions that I didn’t see answered in the first post nor when I tried to do a quick search but I did see some updates.

1. Is bluetooth fully implemented now to work with either device? (If yes then can it be used similarly to using Iinterface with the handy to play games with intergration included for it?)
  2. I noticed in reading posts it was said prior that OSR2 is fully complete and is actually faster than SR6 with also 9 inches stroke length (no idea if that’s more than SR6), is that still true now or is the SR6 now also fully complete too and beats OSR2 no question?
  3. To upgrade the servos in the final build sent to me, do I just need to add the upgrade servo’s item to basket along with the build and the cost of the vanilla servos are deducted after the order has been processed?

I ask as I’ll probably use it for scripts as I haven’t looked at VaM till now and don’t know if it’s Handy compatible or not. So I’ll be stuck with usually just the stroking motion and maybe a random background scipt that I enjoy to work the other axis if I find that nice, with the twist added as that apparently is a no brainer to get if going to get either device. Though I presume I can use it just like the handy especially with game intergration script/apps like Mage Kanada and Setraria which connect to the handy via bluetooth and/or Iinterface. (presuming that bluetooth is implementated)

Sorry if I have asked anything already answered previously.

Sex Robots for Sale Spring Sale 10% Off Preformatted text

Here is the new thread I created

I will respond here. Just to make sure you get a response.

1. No bluetooth support. It isn’t as good at keeping sync.

2. I would say that they are comparable when it comes to stroke length.

3. I remove the cost of the vanilla servos from the markup on the more expensive servos. This makes it less profitable to me despite being more expensive for you.

1 Like

The osr2+ needs to be connected by USB cable.

I’ve got no experience with the SR6. I’m still learning the OSR2+.

The stock servos are fast and powerful. They can thrust a Fleshlight at hundreds of beats per minute. You’ll want noise-reduction headphones, and discreetly using it when someone else is home is apt to be a challenge.

Coreless servos are supposed to be quieter. I wish they published noise level specs so you could get an idea of what to expect. There are plenty of sources for servos, and prices vary considerably. I’d order it with the stock servos because the delete credit if you buy the upgraded ones is tiny. Might as well have spares.

It needs to be mounted to something substantial. I built a corner bracket so I can use it in a spoon position.

Faptap supports OSR, but it only seems to have basic back and forth strokes.

2 Likes