Old sales post

Very similar to my issues to my unit that I received almost a year ago (April). Except it was 2 out of 3 of my servos that were lemons and not my AC adapter. M0saic said that the assembly issues were due to hiring new help at the time and some IRL issues, its unfortunate that those issues may still be persisting. Not posting to crap on the buying experience, just as a notice that potential buyers that troubleshooting may be needed.

2 Likes

Yes they are the latest STLs for to tier subscription to Patreon.

Thank you for the feedback. I should create a survey and drive surveys with QR codes for easy access so I can get some positive testimonials in here again.

Having a background in customer service I understand that most of the time customers do not leave reviews unless they have a reason to. Usually something wrong.

What feedback I do receive I take to heart and I am always improving on build quality. I am very proud of the latest changes I have made to the wire management.

I am working alone for the foreseeable future. It will be slightly slower, however, whenever I have had assistance it has led to disappointment. The quality of my work is of the upmost importance and I would rather add a day of time to builds than have quality decrease.

I still have to order certain parts to order. This has added time to builds as supply lines continue to be unpredictable.

I had around 400 sales in 2021. Mostly All the way builds and an assortment of the rest. Thank you every one for the support. I will start to include a survey and gather testimonials for my own sanity as most of my customer I never hear back from. In sales that is a good indicator. That being said who doesn’t appreciate a little positive feedback. I look forward to seeing success stories here in the near future.

2 Likes

Text is dumb, and I don’t think you quite got the gist of my post. I fully endorse anyone looking to get a new OSR2/SR6 to work with you, and hope to continue doing business with you. It’s worth it for someone not willing to fumble through their build and dealing with mistakes that didn’t need to be duplicated.

most of the time customers do not leave reviews unless they have a reason to. Usually something wrong.

You’re right. Most people won’t post reviews unless there’s something to say, but you’re wrong about me. I work in IT so I know all about doing a job right and not hearing about it. Hence, I try to go out of my way to acknowledge good work, and I was more than excited to give you a good review before receiving the unit. Honestly, I still think that I have given you a very favorable review here. And I’ve given a lot of flattering word of mouth for you that goes beyond what is seen here.

Thank you for the feedback. I should create a survey and drive surveys with QR codes for easy access so I can get some positive testimonials in here again.

I could be totally wrong, but this feels like you’re missing the point and not really addressing the issues at hand. I don’t know and can’t even begin to understand your obstacles. All I know is that I got a unit with a QC tested sticker, and there was no way anyone checked it before going out the door. I thank you for making it right, but expected an all-hands on response once I brought this up to you.

Herein lies the rub I think. Your services are inevitably targeting less sophisticated folks that think they’ll have a whale of time getting started on their own. Anyone else that is comfortable doing so would build their own unit. These folks are paying for your service with the assurance of getting a fully working unit. When they don’t, it’s incredibly frustrating. I felt like I was excessively reasonable and understanding but others might not be.

In the end, I think you offer a valuable service and hope you continue to offer it. It could be improved with better post-sale support which could be vastly less painful for you if these units got adequately tested while you still have them. QC not only drives customer satisfaction but also keeps your support costs down (and at worst, you never hear from them again). Hope this helps!

4 Likes

Oh, no sweat @TheSnoop

I am truly appreciative of the honest review.

Quality checking process now has 2 checks. Once when everything is wired in and again after finishing touches are put on the build just before boxing up and shipping. No sticker now until after the second check. I check in MOSA.

2 Likes

I dont know if im posting in the right thread, but im willing to sell my SR6 All the way version ( the full extra version )

I do live in EU, and the machine is pretty new. Bought it 10days ago and im not gonna use it ( girlfriend disapproves :stuck_out_tongue: ). You will benefit of no taxes (i have paid extra 250euro )

If anyone from EU, is interested, please dm.
Thanks!

2 Likes

Wish I had the money rn, I’d take it of your hands immediately :confused:

Hi. Im from EU and interested about it :slight_smile:

do you ship from usa or also within europe ? i am intrested in a OSR 2 but also scared of the import costs because belgium is quite expensive in import from usa.

Just so that I don’t have unnecessary notifications and this thread stays relevant to its original purpose I would simply request you start a posts and drop a link here for those interested.

Than you in advance.

1 Like

hey have a few questions regarding Osr2 and sr6. my first question is how much quiet does the sr6 run on upgraded servos. what is the noise level for 20kg and 32kg compared to the handy noise level? next how likely are the servos to burn out(basic servos on the sr6). Are they any other additional costs for mechanical parts aside from servos and esp32 chips? planning on going over these questions more when I get the ptreon, but I want to get it closer to when I am doing the build. Oh and is there any soldering required for the osr2 and sr6. can I use a crapy 20$ soldering iron if so. I am such a rookie to all of this btw. Are u an engineer; you kind of a genius man.

salut,
j’ai achetĂ© un sr6 pour la france.
les taxe on Ă©tĂ© appliquĂ© a la douane quand je l’ai reçue.

salut,
pas de probléme pour la livraison en europe, mais il y aura les droit de douane à payer en plus.

Thanks to M0SAIC for the construction of my SR6.
Superb machine.
Thank you TEMPEST MAX.

2 Likes

Bought the adapter for smaller inserts and Labocca holder. Not the shops fault but its quite expensive in canada. The shipping and the taxes is insane. Was given an advice to get both as shipping can get expensive if I managed to buy the wrong one and glad i followed it because i wouldve bought the wrong one lol. Thanks to the smaller insert adapter, im now able to use my meikis. I disliked the ozawa because it is too soft and floppy for my liking and now, itfits perfectly on the osr and launch. Onaholes feel so much better now and it is significantly lighter. It is really a different experience. There is also a spare grip added on to it in case it breaks. It is a bit sharp though and can potentially scratch the onahole but it doesnt matter to me because to be able to use them with a script is mindblowing. Now i can explore onaholes than fls.

Tested on the meiki #1 ozawa, #12 eimi, aika, and amami tsubasa.

3 Likes

Hello, any picture and what do you think about it? Did you use the OSR2+ before? :slight_smile:

Any chance you can get pictures of the onahole mount with some of those onaholes mounted? (best in a new post to not stray off topic here) I was curious how well it worked & looked before I took the deep dive

1 Like

Ayt will do. I’ll do it once i get home

1 Like

do you know if there are adapters for bad dragon strokers, and quick shot? that 100% silicone looks real good, not really into the fantasy of it tho. I also want to know if anyone has used this https://g-silicone.com/product/offbeat/#reviews with the handy. looks like it could fit.

hi,
For me, it’s the future of the male sextoy.
I loved.
Photos, and a video on mega.
It only remains to find a simple support.
You have to use an audio headset.
In action : 60, 65 dB.

2 Likes

Waou thank you.
I already got the OSR2+, i’m just thinking about getting the SR6.
you got the full option version ahah.
My OSR2+ was from M0saic.
I don’t know, i think i need to wait more for the SR6+, it’s still not a final product.

1 Like