Old sales post

Is there a universal-ish mount for Onaholes?

Yes there is.

I have details I will PM you and here is the link for anyone who has access to the tempest discord.

Is there any chance you can send to the UK? Happy to pay for increased shipping costs etc.

Can OSR2 use wifi to receive scripting like the handy? if not, are there any plans to make it so? Really the only thing holding me back from getting one is I donā€™t want to be tethered to my PC, the handy deals with this beautifully and is a great companion with a quest 2.

I might suggest putting together a couple popular configurations and offering them as a package, thereā€™s so many options, I imagine potential buyers are turned off by the idea of having to comb through if they want each option. Just a few like setups and what purposes they are best for and a single price for each, imagine that would pull some interestā€¦ just a thought :slight_smile:

1 Like

I tend to be slow to update my post but those are great tips. I am working on getting my website finished. I will most definitely be using that model on my site.

Just dropping by to say I highly recommend mosaicmusicianā€¦Great product!

6 Likes

I just order yesterday ahah

1 Like

For anyone interested in a quieter servo option.

3 Likes

There is a lot of servo discussion over on the Tempest discord. We would be happy to discuss your thoughts on servos/stepper motors.

Frankly, your opinion on this topic (my post) doesnā€™t count for much if you have not purchased and used one of my builds as that is what this discussion is about.

It is not personal, this is a business for me.

I would appreciate any comments be about build options, reviews and requests. On that note I request you remove your comment at the earliest convenience.

Thank you.

I donā€™t use blue servos.

I have been using the same servos for 6 months.

I use the cheapest $20 amazon most basic servos, and the heat is a non issue and perform great, so I wouldnt worry

@M0SAIC - I think you ship internationally correct? If so, might be good to list where you can or cannot ship to you in your OP

2 Likes

Rejected by Dailymotion xD

updated to xvideos

Also the website its up.

5 Likes

Your site looks pretty sweet @M0SAIC - nice job!

2 Likes

Did I make the first order on it? #1001 lol, guessing there werenā€™t 1000 before me.

Hey Mosaicmusician, did you sell the OSR2 on the old website, realtouchscripts, under a different name? I purchased my OSR2+ from someone but I may need some upgrades or replacement parts in the near future and want to make sure your parts are compatible with my machine.

You made the first order on my website. Than you very much for helping me with that milestone sale!

1 Like

Just got my OSR2+ from @M0SAIC What a job! Itā€™s insaneā€¦ how can i go back to my gf now? xā€™D

2 Likes
4 Likes

I received my OSR2+ from @M0SAIC in the last week. The device is sturdy and seems well built, which is important for something like this given all the motion and pressure.

As Iā€™ve only had it a week Iā€™m still getting used to setup and everything, but it was very clear in the first couple sessions that this device would be superior to other consumer devices available. One of the most noticeable improvements is the depth and power of stroke, the device can really push into you, where as with other devices I felt like I was always trying to go deeper.

Multi axis stuff seems really cool, unfortunately not tons of content for it, but when Iā€™ve tried can def see the appeal, hopefully scripting that stuff becomes easier, though I read someone floating the idea of scripting other axis for old scripts, that seems like a winner, cause the main strokes are already done, though what do I know I never script lol.

So overall super happy with my purchase, first impressions are the device is amazing, purchase was easy, arrived ~3 weeks after I ordered it I think, which is pretty normal for a small vendor, packaging looked questionable lol (it was a bunch of old Amazon packaging), but the device arrived in tact fully functional so no complaints here :slight_smile:

Anyone considering diving into an OSR2+, if cost is acceptable to you, itā€™s certainly the device to choose, and itā€™s a noticeable upgrade over the handy or others. If you are like me and you have begun an endless quest to maximize immersion, this is certainly a step towards that.

4 Likes

:sweat_smile:

A quick word on the shipping materials.

I have upgraded. It has been a slow push but things are really starting to take off.

I have bubble sheets and air pockets in bulk now as well as new boxes. For a while I was re-using the bubble packages from Amazon and I definitely felt some sort of way about it every time.

With every order I have been sourcing more and more bulk orders to bring down my cost and reduce lead time.

I expect to be caught up on orders in the next week or so that way purchasers are not waiting quite so long.

Thanks for the positive feedback everyone!!!

GOOD NEWS! There is a new hands on scripting method that allows for VR hand recognition and multi script all in one pass. It seems like a huge innovation in scripting. So much so that I will be looking into making my own scripts for the first time.

4 Likes