Old sales post

Germany UK France and Austria so far. No complaints. Can confirm for France no issues.

Thanks! Which kind of shipment do you use usually?

If anyone of these people from Germany espicially or from France or Austria happens to read this, I’d be glad to hear about their experience :slight_smile:

France was USPS. I offer USPS DHL and UPS

1 Like

Maybe i have to pay taxe, maybe i have to pay taxe… OH? WTF? No taxes :smiley:
I’m from EU too and already buy one from this guys ^^. But all my package from Asia… TAXES!! :cry:

1 Like

How’d the test go? :slight_smile: Understand you’re busy as per your update - just thought I’d check. I got a Flight the other week, and it is much easier to clean than the full sized Fleshlight and can more easily be turned inside out and cleaned thoroughly.

I found an adapter for it.

Works great.

Its a double win since the Flight and case are a lot less weight on the servos. Meaning, the servos don’t have to work as hard and will move faster and more precise.

I am posting the adapter on the site now.

Edit: Here is the Link Flight To OSR2/SR6/Launch Adapter – Your Hobbies Customized LLC

1 Like

Does it work for Fl Go?

Yes I use it with mine.

Any update on current estimated lead times for new orders?

Getting caught up, shipping about 2 a day. Closing in on 10 business days.

2 Likes

Nice. Just placed order. Can’t wait!

1 Like

Nicely done with the website and all, Already have a Handy and enjoy it very much, but I always wanted to add an OSR2 to the “collection” at some point, so I am very happy so see the opportunity for that here including EU, where I am from.

Regarding noice level would not seem from the sound of it that they are much louder than the Handy, the thing about my Handy is it makes a loud Kachunck sound, is my way of describing it, and that get’s very noticeable at higher speed, so I don’t go insane speed with it because of that.

Hearing the sound of the OSR2 it makes noice yeps, but it does not have that big kachunk sound, So I think at lower speed the OSR2 are more quiet or almost the same as a Handy. But it will be fun to test out one day :slight_smile:

1 Like

Had my OSR2 for about a week now, M0SAIC’s build quality is great and it’s durable as can be. If anyone was on the fence about getting one of these from him, don’t be. He responded to many of my dumb questions as it was being built. The website is helpful too since I was able to fix my reversed servo issue through it too. This thing may seem a tad clunky to set up at first if you’re using a VESA mount, but once you get passed the initial learning curve it’s worth it.

TLDR: M0SAIC’s build is great and this thing destroys the launch. If you’re on the fence with getting one, it’ll be worth it.

4 Likes

thanks @Darklanman

Hey, I’m thinking about to buy a OSR2 but i already got a working Fleshlight Launch. Is it worth the Upgrade and do i get the same features with the OSR2? The most time i use the Launch on the Computer with ScriptPlayer. Is the OSR2 also connected via Bluetooth and is it also working without a Computer, like connected with the smartphone or just stand alone? Or do i have any disadvantages with the OSR2? Next question would be what Parts of the OSR2 do i need? i saw many different parts on the Website and dont even know what i would need.

Yes, for sure but you don’t have to take my word for it. You can check out some reviews on my post and on my website. Too be concise. It is faster has a longer stroke length and is capable of more than only one axis of movement.

Bluetooth is responsible for a delay in both the Launch and the Handy. The OSR can connect via WiFi to your home network or to you PC using a USB cable. If you use VR I can confirm that you can set up the OSR2 and VR headset to stream the video to the headset and will not need to be connected to the PC.

Slight learning curve likely similar to getting used to how to use the Launch.

You will need to install a single driver.

Depends on what features you would like.

The base model would be similar to the Launch in that it would only move up and down albeit faster and with more power. Everything else are modules you can add on if you are interested withholding the mounts and adapters. The 3D printed desk clamp you may want to purchase depending on how you want to mount it. I use a monitor arm. The adapters are for use with sleeves smaller than the fleshlight sleeves are.

The other modules include.

Pitcher- add an axis of movement
Twist receiver- adds another axis of movement
T-Valve- adds suction
Heated Mod Case- Warms the sleeve
I-Lube- Lube at a button press
Fan Lid- Keep the servos and main board cool (Longer life of parts)

The Mosaic’s Recommended build has the pitcher twist and fan lid.

The all the way is just like it sounds. All the bells and whistles.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

If you want to be sneaky, you can clamp a shortened setup to a coffee table leaving a laptop tray on the vesa mount, then switching to the OSR when you have some alone time. Pop the laptop tray back in place when you are done, boom hidden in plain sight.

1 Like

thanks for the detailed answer. The most scripts here have just the Up- and down movement, is there any advantages for the pitch and twist when the scripts dont have a extra movement includet? The OSR2 base model has “up/down and roll”. what is exacly the difference between roll and pitch? I saw your image from jan 11 but isn’t the pitch and roll the same thing?

Is the base model with the “better servo” or is the base servo just enough? I think the fan would be better for longer lifetime? And is the edging switch also on the base model?

has anyone tried using the closed handy sleeve with the osr2 and the small sleeve adapter?

1 Like