OpenFunscripter - another scripting tool - 1.1.9 release

Like if you if you select these two point it will fill in the point in the middle.

And in the end be able to select more and have a point placed in between every one of them. I know I can make my own point and equalize but maybe a fast option would be possible for a long stretch of points again just an idea.

Here’s my problem with this.
I just don’t understand how you can end up in this scenario where you would want this without willfully/unknowingly ignoring already existing features. Like if you only want to script bottom points you would use the “Dynamic injection” mode with “Top” selected, which does insert top points in between bottom points for you.

Edit: I see that dynamic injection doesn’t cover exactly what you’re describing.
But I still don’t see a use case. :thinking:

Hey bud, any update on when you plan on releasing the controller support? I’m itching to give it a shot during scripting session this weekend

You can download the most recent build directly from the build pipeline instead of waiting for an official release if you want to test it as gagax123 wrote earlier:

There are many builds available in this list with different features and fixes.

Awesome. Thanks for letting me know. Clearly i’m not the most technically adept so I didn’t know how to navigate to the build pipeline. But once there I was able to download the artifact i needed.

Once again appreciate the clarification.

I was planning to put out another release this weekend.
It probably won’t be different than what you can already download.
The version number is going to get bumped and I’m going to write/post the changelog.
I think the controller “navigation” & “scripting” mode needs an explanation.

1 Like

That’s awesome.

Do you mind taking a look at playback at lower speeds on the newest build. I don’t know why but it’s not changing playback speed for me. I went back to last build you released and changing playback speed worked fine.

If you need screen recording, let me know so i can show you the difference

Damn you’re right I did break it.
It works again.

1 Like

I put out another release v1.0.8 :video_game:

@poet145x Thanks for catching the playback speed bug. :wink:
Otherwise that would’ve been in the release.

Thanks for making this great program. I am always amazed how fast you make changes!
Thanks again.

2 Likes

i’m glad i could help. I echo hosenguy’s sentiment.

Thanks for being so responsive and implementing upgrades that people are asking for.

Playing with multi axis scripting and I think it would be handy to have two scripts loaded at once. Like a ghost of the up/down script while I script the pitch and roll so I can work off of it.

@Analair @poet145x I’m working on this.
After I click “Add existing” a file dialog pops up which isn’t visible in the recording. I selected 3 scripts.
I’m going to add a binding to cycle through the loaded scripts.
I expect this to be mostly used with 2 scripts at a time.

I was using this script. :slightly_smiling_face:
https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/m-ax-kimber-lee-beautiful-young-cocksucker-takes-load-in-mouth/7801?u=gagax123

1 Like

Hey that looks really good! I appreciate you taking the time to work on this

@gagax123 Could you add vertical lines every 0.1s in the points pane? I’ve realized that I still have a hard time adjusting to OFS due to rendering in 60Hz and difficulties of finding the right zoom factor. Showing thin vertical lines every 0.1s should help. Make it an option to turn on/off in case it is not suitable for all. I’m suggesting 0.1s because that is probably reasonable when looking at the limitations of e.g. The Handy and how often you can send commands.

Like this? :thinking:
This is a 60 FPS video with 0.1 second time “dividers”.
I was initially confused that it aligns perfectly with the frames but the math checks out (1/60)*6=0.1 :nerd_face:

Are you refering to the video rendering at 60 Hz or the application?

@gagax123 That looks really good. Well worth trying that to begin with. Is it available in CI pipeline for download?

Are you refering to the video rendering at 60 Hz or the application?

It is 60 Hz video rendering. What I really meant was 60 fps, not Hz. Hz is a habit from work since parts of the software I develop samples data using different frequencies. I mentioned this about 60 fps because I’ve realized that I tend to spend more time finding top/bottom movements in 60Hz due to finer granularity with less differences between each frame (I mostly script frame by frame). It also requires twice as many key presses to move the same distance in time. This reduces overall scripting speed and the details are not distinguishable by the user of the script later anyway. The solution for this is probably to find the ffmpeg flag needed for setting fps during encoding. I re-encode all videos to I expand them so that I get full frames throughout the entire video for performance reasons. So why not change fps at the same time :slight_smile:

No it’s something I put togetther really quickly. I havn’t commited it to the repository yet.

Have you checked out the “Fast step” & “Fast backstep” bindings by default you can step 6 frames at time with those. The amount of frames is also configurable under “Preferences”.

No I’ve missed that you can configure the number of frames. I’ll check that out later. Thanks!

I have a question.
The 100 ms dividers make alot of sense for 60 fps & 30 fps because it aligns perfectly.
But when you have 59.94 fps, 29.97 fps, or 24 fps which is fairly common it looks pretty terrible.
I can make it snap to the frame times but than it won’t be exactly be a 100 ms anymore and I’m wondering if that would defeat the purpose.

So I got two choices either snap the time dividers.
Because otherwise it would look like this for 24 fps which isn’t very readable.
time_dividers_terrible
Or have two modes.
“Time dividers” where the time dividers are shown but frame dividers aren’t & “Frame dividers” where frame dividers are shown but time dividers aren’t.

What do you think would be more useful? Personally I don’t like the idea of having two modes. :thinking:

Edit: There’s 3rd way I just thought of.
I could render the time dividers similar to the bookmarks.
But that may also look bad in the 24 fps scenario.