Original Kiiroo Onyx

Are any of these compatible for the original Onyx, not the Onyx+? If not, does anyone know where I might be able to get something that will work? I’ve been able to sync 2D videos on PH by using the feelme app, and just scanning the QR code, but I’ve yet to figure out a way to get them to play on my VR Quest headset.

Can I hook up the Onyx to the PC and play from there? What if I use the Link cable? I’ve seen some of the advice here but everything I find is for Onyx+ or the Keon. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hello pigspoon41,
Generally speaking, everything that’s stated to be compatible with the Launch should work without Hazzle.
You need to install Intiface Desktop/Buttplug and Scriptplayer if You are on a Windows Machine.
Then you should reset your onyx by long pressing the Power Button while on for a long time, till the LED flashes red for a few times. Now start Intiface or Buttplug, then Scriptplayer. If everything is ok, all you need is connect Scriptplayer to Buttplug under the Devices Tab in Scriptplayer, then connect to Your Onyx, that’s all, You now have to play a Video and ideally store the proper .funscript with the same Name as the Video in the Same Folder as the Video. If the Onyx stops and gets a flashing Light, the Script has probably too long Gaps or too slow Movements. In that Case install FunExpander and adjust the Max Interval Length to about 800ms, copy the Script to the Location where the Video is and rename it after the Video, since FunExpander renames the Processed Script.
That’s it! Have Fun! :smile:

read from here:

“HOW TO CONNECT WITH YOUR FLESHLIGHT LAUNCH OR KIIROO KEON AND VR (WIRED OR MOBILE!) HEADSET USING PC BLUETOOTH WITHOUT ANDROID DEVICE to DEOVR/SLR APP!”

Onyx is one of the 147 toys supported through this method

2 Likes