How To Connect Popular Sex Toys For Interactive Haptic VR and 2D! (Including the HANDY, Fleshlight LAUNCH, Kiiroo KEON, VORZE, LOVENSE, OSR2+ and more) Step by Step Guide with Pictures!)

I will keep this thread updated with further step by steps and images for easiest possible user friendly tips for more toys for everyone going forward.

Headsup - Any links I post and reference to are completely safe and malware free, and may have appended affiliate links attached to companies I am partnered with, all of whom I feel highly confident to recommend and support.
Clicking on any links don’t have any affect but if you like what you see and make a purchase, then the companies help send a small fraction of their sale my/our scripters way
If you are interested in possible discounts for anything of interest, please feel free to reach out to me directly as well!

6 DIFFERENT OPTIONS LISTED BELOW including with and without VR (2D)

IMPORTANT: To Enjoy SLR Interactive Haptics Sex Toy Scripts and all the latest app features, you must have an active SLR Premium + Scripts Bundle and always the Latest App Version of DEOVR app

OPTION 1 - HOW TO CONNECT “THE HANDY” TOY (EASIEST!)

1 - Launch the DEOVR app, Type in www.sexlikereal.com in the DeoVR browser, and Log in
2 - Click Settings → Go to the ‘Haptics’ Tab → Toggle the ‘Handy’ option ON
3 - Enter your Handy Connection Key → Press “Connect” button
4 - Power on your “The Handy” Toy → Press the Wifi button to connect
5 - Thats it! Now Play any Sex Toy Supported Video and Enjoy Next Level Immersion!

Additional Tips

• Set your “Script Video Delay” to (-50 ms) in the player UI settings at the bottom of the menu for best experience (try going up further to -150ms if outside Europe for better matching playback depending on network speed/location from servers and firmware versions)
  • Once the video is playing, Tap the UP arrow up to 5 times on the Handy device to Maximize stroke depth/length for best experience, and decrease to your liking on the fly as the video is playing
  • Sometimes the Handy accidentally gets locked with shorter stroke zones by accidental button holding and combination presses - If that happens, try resetting your Handy to reset the stroke parameters to get full length strokes again

Option 2 (New Method) - HOW TO DIRECT CONNECT YOUR KIIROO, VORZE, or LOVENSE TOY with DEOVR:

You can now Directly Connect your Sex Toy via bluetooth with no other app needed besides DeoVR player app!

This is by far now the fastest most convenient method to get connected!

Current Supported Toys:

Current Supported Headsets:

• Quest 2, 3, Pro and Pico 4 (for Pico 3 you will need to manually turn on BT before opening DeoVR)
  • PC connected headsets to be supported in the near future!

Steps:

1 - Power ON your Bluetooth Sex Toy
2 - Launch the DEOVR app, Type in www.sexlikereal.com in the DeoVR browser, and Log in
(DeoVR will automatically scan and connect your toy)
3 - Thats it! Now Play any Sex Toy Supported Video and Enjoy Next Level Immersion!

NOTE:

• Edging Controls are now fully working with latest DeoVR app update version 13.15!
  • To bind your edging controls as desires, simply go into Settings → Controller → Haptics tab
  • more toy specific settings from haptics connect app to be supported in the future!

Tips:

• Ensure ‘Scan for devices on startup’ is toggled ON in your haptics settings tab in DeoVR
  • If you are having issues auto-connecting your device, first ensure your toy is ON in bluetooth mode, then click ‘Scan’ next to ‘Bluetooth devices’ in your haptics settings tab in DeoVR

OPTION 2 (Old Method) - HOW TO CONNECT YOUR KIIROO, VORZE, or LOVENSE TOY THROUGH HAPTICS CONNECT APP

Android / iOS device steps

1 - Install and launch the Haptics Connect app for Android or iOS

• Allow ALL permissions when prompted (Also Turn OFF the ‘Remove permissions if app isn’t used’ option)
  • Turn ON ‘Location’ and ‘Bluetooth’ in your phone settings.

2 - Click the ‘Devices’ Tab → Scan to connect your Toy
3 - Open Chrome browser on the same device, visit www.sexlikereal.com and Log in
4 - Click your SLR profile button → Click on the ‘Connect SLR to HC App’ DEEPLINK button

VR headset steps

5 - Launch the DEOVR app, Type in www.sexlikereal.com in the DeoVR browser, and Log in
6 - Click Settings → Go to ‘Haptics’ Tab → Toggle “Connect to SLR Interactive / Haptics Connect” option ON
7 - Thats it! Now Play any Sex Toy Supported Video and Enjoy Next Level Immersion!

TROUBLESHOOTING:

• If you are an iOS/iphone user = Do NOT lock your phone and leave your phone unlocked to prevent disconnect!
  • If you are still having issues and getting the ‘Player is not found in the connected network’ error in haptics connect app, then Press the purple X button to close the app, and then relaunch haptics connect.
  • You might need to do this 2x/3x times just in case, but it should fully connect afterwards!
  • If your toy (ex: launch) will connect and work like normal but then just stops at about 10 mins running - Check your router settings and disable “Bluetooth coexistence” (not enabled or “preemptive”) - everything should work then like normal.

For ONYX+ Users - You will first need to pair your Onyx+ to your Quest Headset to get it to work using these steps:

• From your Quest 2, open the Settings menu
  • Select Experimental Features
  • Turn on your bluetooth Onyx+ device and make sure it is detectable, then in the Quest 2, press the Pair button next to ‘Bluetooth Pairing’
  • Select your toy from the list of available devices, and you should be good to go!
  • IF Onyx+ keeps blinking RED and stopping movement, just increase Your Onyx+ Speed setting several points above 10 in Haptics Connect App settings until the red blinking stops, then start decreasing that setting number to find the border for your device

For LOVENSE MAX 2 Users
In Haptics Connect App Settings:
Inflation level = choose between 1 to 5 = 5 is maximum tightness
Position = Vibration increases intensity when depth reaches the lowest vertical point, and vibration decreases intensity when depth reaches the highest vertical point
Position inverse = Same as above but reversed
Speed = syncs vibration strength to the actual speed of each stroke

• mid stroke = highest vibrations
  • top/bottom points = lowest vibrations

TIPS:

• If you notice any choppy playback, you may need to turn off and on your device and reconnect your device in the Haptics Connect app just a 2nd time)

OPTION 3 - HOW TO CONNECT YOUR OSR2/SR6 TOY

1 - Launch the DEOVR app, Type in www.sexlikereal.com in the DeoVR browser, and Log in
2 - Click Settings → Go to the ‘Haptics’ Tab → Toggle the ‘TCode (OSR)’ option ON
3 - Connect your OSR Toy via USB to your PC
4 - Thats it! Now Play any Sex Toy Supported Video and Enjoy Next Level Immersion!

NOTE: Currently OSR2/SR6 support only works with Windows PCs (Wi-fi support is incoming!) and DO NOT have your OSR2 connected to any other applications other than DEOVR!
Also ensure you are on latest OSR official firmware versions

OPTION 4 - HOW TO CONNECT WITHOUT A VR HEADSET AND VIEW ON YOUR MOBILE DEVICE

1 - Install and launch the Haptics Connect app for Android or iOS

• Allow ALL permissions when prompted (Also Turn OFF the ‘Remove permissions if app isn’t used’ option)
  • Turn ON ‘Location’ and ‘Bluetooth’ in your phone settings.

2 - Click the ‘Devices’ Tab → Scan to connect your Toy
3 - Open Chrome browser on the same device, visit www.sexlikereal.com and Log in
4 - Click your SLR profile button → Click on the ‘Connect SLR to HC App’ DEEPLINK button
5 - Thats it! Now go to the ‘BROWSER’ tab, Play any SLR Sex Toy Supported Video and Enjoy!

Alternatively, you can login to www.sexlikereal.com in your mobile device browser, then click the ‘phone + haptic’ button under the video to get automatically directed to that scene inside Haptics Connect!

OPTION 5 - HOW TO CONNECT WITHOUT A VR HEADSET AND VIEW ON ANY DEVICE DIRECTLY THROUGH WEBXR BROWSER (Smartphone/Tablet/Laptop/PC/Mac/Meta)

FOR THE HANDY TOY CONNECTION THROUGH WI-FI:

• In your Profile page, Enter your Handy Connection Key → Press the “Checkmark” button to save
  • Click Play on any video in the Sex Toy Scripts Category
  • Click Settings and Select the desired script available - the Handy will now connect automatically and prompt you when connected!

FOR SEX TOYS CONNECTION THROUGH BLUETOOTH: (Currently ONLY works with GOOGLE CHROME BROWSER)
Current Toys supported = Kiiroo Keon, Kiiroo Launch, Kiiro Onyx, Kiiroo Hot Octopuss Pulse Solo Interactive, Vorze A10 Cyclone SA, Vorze A10 Piston SA, Lovense Calor, Gush, Hush 1, Edge 1, the Handy (wifi is recommended for best Handy toy playback performance) more device support incoming!

• You need to Enable Bluetooth mode on your device
    IMPORTANT: DO NOT PAIR YOUR SEX TOY directly to your browser device, this will prevent connection
  • Click Play on any video in the Sex Toy Scripts Category
  • Click the “CONNECT” button and a system window will open showing all available nearby BT devices - choose the toy you want to connect
  • Click Settings and Select the desired script available - your BT toy will now play along with the action on screen!

TIPS:

• On the bottom left corner there will be a status update: Red = connection problem, Grey = connection in progress, Green = connection active
  • When changing between scripts, re-connection will always occur - please allow for a few seconds for the system to reconnect

OFFLINE TIPS:

For Local Video and Local Script playback

• The script and the video file need to be renamed EXACTLY the same and in the EXACT same folder with simplified naming schemes, for example:
    • C:\media\video123.mp4
    • C:\media\video123.funscript

For Streaming Video and Local Script playback

• Rename the script file to match ONLY the video ID (For Example = 15479.funscript for the Hard Sell video)
  • Place the script file into “Interactive” folder in either = the root directory on Android devices OR in the root directory of Quest onboard storage OR the “Documents” folder on Windows
  • Stream the video in DeoVR app
53 Likes

Hello ! Excuse me but it’s not possible to find an app can play a video and script file directly on the Oculus Quest2 ? I can pairing the Launch witth the Quest2 but i can’t do something with it…
(excuse my english but i’m french)

@mrfonk - you can only really use Quest and the Launch with SLR interactive App on Android device, or Launch connected to Deovr/SLR app through Scriptplayer + Buttplug Initface app

THANK YOU FOR THE SIMPLE DIRECTIONS. YOU ARE A SAINT! I have come across instructions for whirligig before but I could never figure it out.

1 Like

good to hear it helps @dytto470 :slight_smile:

I updated the guide with android steps video as well as how to connect for almost all mobile devices through DEOVR / SLR app as well

1 Like

Keon Playback for now will be much smoother better through Scriptplayer and Buttplug initface and connecting through DEOVR/SLR from PC (instead of SLR interactive Android APP - hopefully smoother playback will be tuned soon)

• I also updated some tips if the port does not connect for DEOVR above:

" It should now say ‘DEOVR Connected’ in the Scriptplayer Window (If it doesn’t say connected - try using the default IP/Host port: localhost:23554)
If that port doesnt connect, try localhost:13579"

1 Like

Is there any recommended setup for the settings (Range, Speed, …) in ScriptPlayer for the Kiiroo KEON?
I just noticed when comparing the movement of the device to the graph in ScriptPlayer, especially on slow movements, that the device reaches its maximum position about half way before the graph reaches it.
Sync should be correct, as the points at which the movement direction changes match exactly to the graph.

2 Likes

This is a good question @jantw - and Im not 100% sure yet with enough testing to know yet unfortunately

Maybe the experts @Liquid / @qdot or others who have been able to test can give their experiences, but so far it seems the Keon has fixed/improved on all the bugs/shortcomings of the launch, so I have personally been using everything with maxed out ranges/depth, since I really like extra stroke length

Range = 0 - 99 (doesnt seem to knock at the ends so seems safe to have full range so far)
F = Full range
Range extender = 0
Filter range = 50 (not sure here)
Speed = 0 - 99
Speed Multiplier = 1x
Minimum Command Delay = 10 ms (confirmed no real stutter issue like launch)

I’m wondering if thats a similar speed bug the launch had that you are noticing (which I havent yet as I do feel full range in my scripts that I play with it)
Does this happen on slow strokes that are preceded with a fast stroke before it? or is it mainly all slow strokes?

I do notice though, that theres a slight pause if theres an additional point in the same direction on the Keon which seems more exaggerated than the launch/handy, so not sure how to improve that in an otherwise solid launch upgrade

2 Likes

U g h. This is not really what I wanted to hear, but I can’t say I’m surprised.

The problem with the Launch, as well as the Keon, is that whoever built their controls doesn’t understand controls. All we get is a position to arrive at and an abstract “speed” with no units. The work to turn this into “arrive at position X in Y milliseconds” takes a lot of manual work.

For the Fleshlight Launch, this was done by funjack, the original creator of funscript. They meticulously mapped out start/end timings based on different movements and did a power law regression to come up with the final conversion, so that we could plug in movement distance and time and get the speed we should use. This work most likely needs to be redone for the Keon to have accurate moments.

3 Likes

Thanks for the info @qdot - don’t get me wrong, Keon is pretty smooth off the bat with Scriptplayer and Buttplug - its actually better than SLRs playback at the moment somehow, so not sure what you guys did different, but well done! :clap:

Its still enjoyable for sure as is - but I know what you mean about that speed formula needing to be tweaked - hopefully we can all figure it out one day though for an even better experience

2 Likes

Sorry but I can’t really connect DEOVR in ScriptPlayer … I tried all the solutions proposed above. Just to be sure I have to leave it written “localhost”? I shouldn’t replace it with the IP of the headset or the PC?

Only if you run it on the same PC as ScriptPlayer, if you run it on another device, you need that device’s IP and port

1 Like

Just to double check @liquid

• If Deovr is running on same PC as scriptplayer, then leave settings as default

• If Deovr is running on Smartphone, or Oculus Quest or Oculus Go (or any non wired headset not connected to PC), then user will need to find out their own IP and port?

Is there an easy way to find IP and port (or a standard IP/port) for all mobile devices or a standard best guess setting?

2 Likes

Default port is 23554, so the unchanged settings for local playback should be localhost:23554

For local playback, using “localhost”, “127.0.0.1” or any valid interface IP should work completely identical. (except for when you are using a weirdly configured firewall …)

For remote playback you need the IP of the device, which works differently for every single one of course.

3 Likes

Thanks @Liquid! - for those wondering exactly:

Example = watching DEOVR on a smartphone connected to Scriptplayer

Say your smartphone IP is 192.168.0.25

In Scriptplayer Settings => Player => DEOVR IP:port box enter this exactly:

192.168.0.25:23554

Should say connected!

3 Likes

Ok I don’t really know how it’s possible but I did the same manipulation as the last time and now it’s ok. I am connected to DEO VR! … Really thanks for the explications…
BUT nothing happens then … I drag my video and script files into ScriptPlayer and nothing. In the VR headset (quest2) in “local files” I only have the files present in the headset that appear but I do not have access to the content of the pc (where the videos and scripts files are) Any idea? Do I have to go through whirligig to stream into the headset?
Thanks guys !
Oh just one precision my PC is wired with an ethernet cable et my headset is just in wifi…I don’t know if it’s important or not.

hey im having trouble trying to get the Buttplug/Initface to install any tips

Looks like you are trying DLNA (streaming PC videos to your wireless headset) look for ‘DLNA’ tips in the guide here: https://forum.sexlikereal.com/d/805-interactive-sex-toy-scripts-complete-help-guide-launch-onyx-the-handy/22?a=5e0ec5a29736fe3a0e639e72**

or join SLR discord and as for more personal help there: Discord

Should be straight forward default installation - is it stuck anywhere in particular?

Yeah, the process bar gets about a third of the way filled then just stops.

Not sure why it would do that
-When in doubt - restart PC - then try again, and see if a popup prompt isnt hiding somewhere thats waiting for you to click on it?
-Try a new download of latest Initface
-Try Right clicking install file and then ‘Running as Administrator’ or install any where not on C:?