OSR2 setup

Hey @hellboy , did you end up getting anywhere?

I’d really like to help here but just don’t have the know-how, as we’ve said the discord is the place to be (not saying the help here won’t do it). It’s unfortunate that the Patreon isn’t clear on thingiverse but it’s not a deliberate ‘bait and switch’ I don’t think, I guess I just found the Patreon first.

Anyway that’s not the point of this post… I have a pretty good understanding of where you might be mentally, if you feel ok accepting help give me your PayPal and I’ll give you 3 months of the discord, you’ll easily be up and running after that.

1 Like

I managed to program and connect mine.

I had troubles programming the Romeo BLE mini board with OSR2-Release3_0.ino; the Arduino IDE gave me a lot of connections errors, but after several (like 20) I’ve got the “Done uploading”

Following the instructions, opened the Serial Monitor, set the Newline and baud, still no TCode Ready! It needed several disconnects and connects to get it going. Verified with L… commands to see servos moving

XTPlayer gave me some more troubles, version 0.2 would not connect. I found an updated version V0.256b that is working.

WOW!

I tried “Dirty Talking Dildo Ride” what a ride!

It was awesome!

Ah, the pins are PIN8 and PIN3 on second row, the “digital” green-red-black, not the first “analog” blue-red-black

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.