OSR2, SR6 and now the SSR2 (Sex Robots) For Sale | Best VR Experience

Thats rough. I hope you both feel better soon.

1 Like

Thank you for your message. Wish you and your wife all the best to get healthy again!

2 Likes

A couple of months ago I ordered an OSR2+ w/ a T-Wist from M0$aic, and it assembled pretty easily. Included with the order were the better eye type end bearings, and the ESP32 microcontroller, as well as the desk mount. The Wago lever type quick connects for the power made those connections easy.

I later ordered the drying stand, iLube kit, heater case and the T-valve cap plumbed for the lube connection.

I couldnā€™t tell you if the servos were a better grade than the original specification, but they work fine.

M0$AIC is easy to work with and resolves issues pretty quickly.

I recommend getting the heater case, as it fits (and stays) in the ring better than the standard Fleshlight case does. If youā€™re going to get the iLube module, get the T-Valve cap and save yourself a headache tying to get the fitting installed in the cap.

Subscribing to Tempest maxā€™s Patreon is worth it, at least as long as it takes to get it assembled, coded and mounted. Thereā€™s usually someone on who can answer your questions.

M0$AIC, I hope you and your spouse are feeling better!

2 Likes

Is the Heated Mod Case easy to clean?

Will the heater work while the playing script?
Or itā€™s just an external case?

Simple enough to clean, do not submerge. Just use a damp rag, and if there was a mess made clean it sooner rather than later.

Yes, the heater is powered at all times, it does maintain warmth during use.

So, wouldnā€™t it work to separate T-valve base and Heated Mod Case and submerge it in water?

I mean, every time people use fleshlight itā€™s probably going to be a mess inside the case.

It would be great if the T-valve base could be separated for cleaning

The heating element is held in with copper tape and it is not waterproof. Even if you remove the Tvalve the heated mod case will still be damaged by submersion.

Iā€™m planning on ordering an SR6 all the way at the end of the month, just wanted to know whats the current wait time on one before I do.

2 Likes

About 21 days.

Had a batch of pump and PSUs get delayed at customs and it put me back about a week.

2 Likes

CODE: FALLSALE

New sale is now going.

You might want to update your screenshot of my emulator to the new version as its much prettier :blush:.

1 Like

Hi @M0SAIC ,

Pretty fresh scripter here. I have a question about your SR6 packages. Iā€™m looking to make the jump to one of your SR6 builds preferably with the servos upgrade w custom colors. Do you accept a discord DM or DM here to get started?

Thanks,

Dmed for specifics.

1 Like

Hi, I have purchased OSR2+ ALL THE WAY and have only one question. You mentioned that I need to buy my own fleshlight. How tricky is it to set it up securely so it doesnā€™t fall off? Thanks!

The OSR2 and SR6 have a quarter turn lock system that works with both the Fleshlight case and the heated case/adapters that we print. There is a tab to lift that will release the cases so that they can be turned and removed from the receiver when needed.

Iā€™ve certainly made sure itā€™s securely locked in place, but now Iā€™m afraid Iā€™m not quite sure where the tab youā€™re referring to for releasing it is located. Could you guide me to it, please? Thanks again

Iā€™m simply cautious and donā€™t want to risk damaging it.

I understand.

Here is what the ring looks like. The tab is at the top of the image.

Black Friday Sale Live

15% off orders over 350 and Free Sleeve Adapter - Over $100 in savings!

Code: BLACKFRIDAY15