Pigasus VR Player - Scripts Issue when using DLNA with Plex server

Hi everyone,

I’m hoping for some technical support as I can’t seem to get my funscripts working in Pigasus VR player. Prior to having this issue, I was able to get everything working fine with my Plex server over DLNA with DeoVR but with the recent update I’ve had to switch to Pegasus as I no longer have SLR premium. I’ve read over many of the tutorials but nothing seems to be working for me now so any insight is appreciated. These are the steps that I took with Plex/DLNA/DeoVR to get it to work:

1. Saved video and funscript in the same “interactive” folder on my external hard drive that I used for Plex. I manually switched the dates on the file names to get everything aligned (as Plex would tag on the date) as below.
    498-czechvr-3d-7680x3840-60fps-oculusrift_uhq_h265.mp4
    498-czechvr-3d-7680x3840-60fps-oculusrift_uhq_h265 (2022).funscript
    498-czechvr-3d-7680x3840-60fps-oculusrift_uhq_h265.funscript
  2. Created a folder in my oculus quest 2 internal storage (“interactive”) and copied the funscript files into the folder
    498-czechvr-3d-7680x3840-60fps-oculusrift_uhq_h265 (2022).funscript
    498-czechvr-3d-7680x3840-60fps-oculusrift_uhq_h265.funscript

This seemed to work fine with DeoVR and I’ve tried the same thing with Pigasus VR player but I haven’t had the same luck. I’m able to connect to my handy and local videos on the quest 2 with the funscripts working smoothly and the videos over DLNA with plex load fine but the scripts over DLNA just can’t be found.

Maybe it’s a lack of understanding but when I upload the “interactive” folder containing funscripts and videos to Plex, is it only the video that gets uploaded? I put it under “Other Videos” so perhaps that limits what I can upload and the funscripts aren’t communicated? Honestly, I’m just confused and I’d appreciate any input or feedback into what I’m doing wrong as the frustration is getting to me.

Thanks in advance.

I know this isn’t a solution, but keep an eye out for when Heresphere is updated with DLNA support. It should be in the works. Read more here:

1 Like

Same issue moving from DeoVR to Pigasus. I got around it by keeping my filenames short, and getting rid of any characters like -, _ stuff like that. So while 498-czechvr-3d-7680x3840-60fps-oculusrift_uhq_h265 would not work, 498czechvr3d7680x384060fpsoculusriftuhqh265 would. Or, czech498.mp4 lol

Also, Pigasus has its own folder on the Oculus, with subfolder “scripts”. Pigasus looks there for scripts, not the top level interactive folder on the Oculus

1 Like

It’s nice to hear I’m not the only one experiencing this. Seems like I got a lot of work to do to remove those extra characters but I’ll give it a go. Thanks for the insight and tips!

I’ll keep an eye out. Whatever that can make the process seamless for me is always appreciated. Thanks man.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.