Please help me set up mys osr2+

Agreed- if no movement after power on then that’s the primary issue. No idea how to fix but assuming internals got fried somehow if u used too high voltage power or power cord itself is the culprit.

You could try the Tempest discord too which has an active troubleshooting section that can help. Not sure if you still need to sub to his Patreon to get access- https://www.patreon.com/m/3586392/posts

1 Like

It probably was a frying of the servos. I am subscribed to the Patreon and will go in there to see if I can buy a replacement and install it myself. To hopefully fix the issue. Thanks, and thanks everyone for the support. Hopefully this helps someone else.

1 Like

One sec before you pay for stuff, get the pin out of the board, try to re seat every connection, if that doesn’t work it could be a firmware error!

I was on a firmware adventure because a new update got released, tcode 3.0. I had made a booboo with the firmware and flashed it improperly and it showed the same symptoms yours did, recieving power and recognized, but no servo movement. It’s worth a shot trying both before you start spending money on servos you potentially don’t need.

1 Like

I made a pin out since I’m kinda dumb and couldn’t flip it in my head. This is for an all the way build, but you don’t need to worry about the stuff you don’t have.OSR2 Pinout  for ESP32Dev1

It’s the view where the name of the board is right side up, markers of the name and usb port are in the picture.

3 Likes

I needed this for my own information, and could not track it down.

Thank you.

1 Like

where do i download MPV? there are no clear instructions on any of this stuff anywhere and its incredibly annoying

download links are in the same MFP link under #1 in the instructions-

1. Download and open MultiFunPlayer (MFP) - this is one of the apps you could use to connect/sync your OSR to your PC.
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.